Black friday sales thread 2017

How “safe” is healthcabin.net ? dependable ? reliable ? etc…
Have never heard of them before and haven’t decided on buying from them or not.

2 Likes

Health cabin Ships from China. Shipping is crazy expensive and up to a month apparently.

3 Likes

Was the shipping cost expensive for you. I added a few things to my cart and shipping was a little over 24.00. The sale is great but 24.00 for three items under 6.00 is a bit high for my frugal ( cheap) budget

4 Likes

Does real flavors have an active discount code? @Walt_RealFlavors? Cart is loaded :wink: waiting on cyber monday code …

2 Likes

is the NR free shipping b4 or after the 25 off

1 Like

3 Likes

NR is free shipping before coupon/discount.
My Labor Day cart was $52 before 15% coupon, and they shipped free.

2 Likes

That vendor is all kinds of screwy. When you click on any of the colors of the Recoil the price goes from $5 to $32.97.

The Kaos and Predater doesn’t give any color choice options at all. Not sure what is going there.

1 Like

@TheTinMan1 hey bro, I hope you check this in time. for the recoil you have to check out and for the predater, click the add to cart instead of clicking on the product. I believe there is only silver left.

They will add the discount when you check. out

2 Likes

Cool will do it again. $5 for the Recoil is a steal.

1 Like

i was to slow setting up an account. Stupid age varification

1 Like

That site is dodgy bro. I was all the way down to review my order, payment info and age verification done, then it emptied my cart and kicked me. Tried calling them and all circuits are busy.

1 Like

I would watch my cc statement with that stuff, sometimes they do that to harvest cc info.

2 Likes

I am all over that. Check on it daily. Thanks!

2 Likes

That is exactly what happened to me. I does seem suspicious. I reckon I will consider it a sign, and not buy anything from these guys.

It was such an awesome deal though. Son’s a %$#*& *&#$b

3 Likes

I will delete my og post

3 Likes

The sale on the Mods was for the first 500 customers and ended at 10AM. Since it is now after 12 they won’t honor the doorbuster deal that has expired. Just got off the phone with them. All good. No great loss.

3 Likes

right on. well that sucks. Thanks bro.

3 Likes

Ok these guys have some pretty good deals. pulse 24 for twenty bucks.

https://www.vapehappy.com/blogs/vaping/2017-vapehappy-black-friday-cyber-monday-deals

3 Likes

My Freedom Smokes https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/replacement-coils-heads.html

40% off replacement heads.

1 Like