Blacklisted? Or I am suffering a weird glitch?

Hi there, when trying to access my recipes, or look at items in my flavor stash, I’m being redirected to Google with the search term “define blacklist.” Is this something originating from e-liquid-recipes.com, or do I have something scary happening on my end?

Thanks for any help!

1 Like

@daath @JoJo

3 Likes

You’re screwed, Raymond Reddington is comin’ to get ya!

18 Likes

I haven’t seen it, but I never imagined my demise would be so stylish!

10 Likes

I too am experiencing the same issue! Don’t know what I’ve done to deserve this!

1 Like

Mine are working fine. Maybe because I’ve watched every episode of the Blacklist! You two better get on the Netflix, quick!

6 Likes

I’m sure @daath mentioned there were some idiots doing a ddos attack yesterday - might be linked in some way. Not that I’m at all knowledgable on technical shnizzle :grin:

5 Likes

Did you check your Matterdaddy?

1 Like

The Matterdaddy indicator is in the green. The MamaMeter seems to be fluctuating, though!

2 Likes

Thanks for the assistance and/or smiles so far, everyone. It’s getting late in my part of the world, so I’m turning in, but I will back to answer any questions, etc. as soon as I wake up! Any help appreciated!

4 Likes

I m in the same boat …:frowning:
I hope i can recover my recipies :frowning:

3 Likes

I’m sure @daath will fix this as soon as he gets chance. He is awesome like that :grin:

5 Likes

@tazzle @katerinaf @Lloyd_P

If you are being redirected to google with the term “define blacklist”, then your IP is listed in one or more blacklists.
You can check the DRONEBL blacklist: http://dronebl.org/

Are you using a proxy to surf the web? If so, try disabling it and browse directly. Otherwise, I would suggest that you input your IP on the page and see what it says; it will tell you the reason for your IP to be blacklisted…

If you really wish to surf the web more anonymously, I would suggest you use a paid service, like Private Internet Access or something like it :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Many thanks for having been so quick and helpful ! ! ! Itworked for me !Have a wonderful Night ! ! !

7 Likes

Hi, @daath, thank you so much! I’m not using a proxy.

dronebl.org says my IP is not blacklisted (however, it also says it’s in the Russian Federation, which it definitely isn’t. I’m in Greece, and my internet provider is OTE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OTE).

Checking on http://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check, only one of about 70 listed blacklist services shows it as listed – all the others show it clear.

My address is dynamic, not static.

Not sure what to do now!? Thanks again!

3 Likes

Weird. You can try reporting to to DRONEBL if you can - I have sent you a PM :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you, I’ve replied to your PM!

3 Likes

Should be sorted for you. For now :smiley:

6 Likes

YAY!! Working! Thank you SO much! <3

5 Likes

@tazzle Very nice of you to bring the problem up, and as usual @daath very nice of you to help out, AND, very quickly as well.

8 Likes