Blacklisted? Or I am suffering a weird glitch?

I might have found a bug in the code - There should be less false positives now! :slight_smile: Thank you for the heads up!

6 Likes
14 Likes

wtf is a “matter daddy”?

4 Likes

Nothing is a matter with me my son and don’t call me daddy

9 Likes

I’m also having the same problem except that when I click on my recipe, I get redirected to another recipe. :frowning_face:

I’m also having the same problem except that when I click on my recipe, I get redirected to another recipe.
This happens on my mobile. It’s fine on my PC.

Same here with the redirecting to different recipe thing.

@daath …aka Terminex. Killing bugs before they do serious damage!

3 Likes

I am being redirected to other recipes as well.

Great job! We all appreciate your hard work!

1 Like

I’m also being blocked by the site from my home IP. Mobile works fine. My IP is not on dronebl.org, not sure what’s going on :confused:

Hello, I am also being directed to google :frowning: I checked the DroneBL site and I am not on the list.
Help! :frowning:

DDOS attack?

I am experiencing the same issue when I attempt to access any recipe. I am not using a proxy and am based in the US.

1 Like

Same thing is happening to me and I dont know what to do

1 Like

Same here…I’m blacklisted. Any ideas?

Sorry guys! It was some code that (obviously) wasn’t properly tested. Someone has been aggressively trying to scrape the website, so I had to think of something. I was sure it was working, but apparently it was working a little too well :stuck_out_tongue: Sorry about that!

Service should be restored now - And I will make sure to test it more thoroughly before pushing it out again!

9 Likes

Hi Guys. Im having the issue, last night I cannot edit my recipes, or make any new recipes. I logged out and back in again, problem solved. But now this morning, same issue. Have logged out and back in but still no good. I checked my ip on dronebl and Im not listed. Please help.

I sent you a PM :slight_smile:

DRONEBL is no longer the only list used. If you are affected you can try looking up your IP on sorbs.net as well.

3 Likes

Working again :grin:
Thanks!

1 Like

Wow, I come here to learn about making my own e-juice and get educated a bit on the workings of the internet. :desktop_computer:

2 Likes