Blue Razz or something of the sort

Hey y’all I am in need of a blue Razz recipe and I was hoping I could skip the creation part. I know it is incredibly lazy, but I don’t have the time to put into it.

If any one can help, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks y’all

1 Like

I would start here.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=blue+raspberry&exclsingle=0&adaptedfrom=&sort=score&direction=desc

1 Like

I already started there. I am hoping someone will show up and say HERE bro, this one rocks.

1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes

I took back my like because I thought you were giving him a hard time at first. :joy: Should I really look into euroflavors?

2 Likes

No problem. That bluerazz is excellent. @Amy2 and @DarthVapor can attest to that also. Very good as an sf.

3 Likes

I just ordered liquid barns blue razz. I hope it’s good.

I’ll let you know what I think of my single flavor test.

3 Likes

Please do. I have had it for a long time and have never gotten around to messing with it. It smells very good btw

2 Likes

I bought 20 of their flavors, to try and build off of.

2 Likes

I’ve got a bomb pop mix on paper second version using LB blue raz. Maybe I need to get off my lazy ass and make the stuff eh?

2 Likes

I think I’m gonna get the entire purilum line too while it’s 15% off. :grin: I’ve wanted to buy from nic river for a long time and never have. Heard good things about them. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d wait on that idea. Purilium supposedly is working on a more concentrated flavor profile for the entire line but no one knows when. Some flavors are good yet very weak. I’d ask @MysticRose as she has extremely detailed notes on purilium. Just my two cents worth. NR is a very fine business btw.

4 Likes

I’ll totally check for notes!! Thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nic River is a great company. I have heard they are working on some more concentrated flavors, but I have no idea when they will be out. I’m assuming that it will be a new line for them, but they may reformulate and rework some of their current flavors, but I’m thinking they might just start with stronger flavors in future releases.

But it’s all just rumors at this point. Purilum does have some good flavors though, and most are in the 5-10% range for mixing, So similar to TFA for strength I guess.

Anyway, it’s probably going to be a few months before any of us know anything. There have been quite a few of us that posted tasting notes.

Purilum Tasting Notes

4 Likes

what other flavors are must haves from there are must haves?

1 Like

NicVape’s blue raz and dark raz together I think would make a really great blue raspberry blow-pop. The blue raz definitely tastes like a blue blow pop, but I think it needs a little help from something to really push it over the edge. The dark raz is really jammy and I think would help the tartness and juiciness pop. The dark raz can be a little floral at first so if I used it for something like this I’d stay pretty low and definitely let it steep a week. I’ve heard great things about OSDIY’s blue raspberry slush flavor. Cap’s blue raspberry cotton candy is really weak IMO and needs a lot of boosting. LB’s blue raspberry is okay. I single tested it at 5% and it was also pretty weak, but workable.

5 Likes

@JoJo thank you thank you thank you. I have been looking and reading, at and about these flavors.

The only problem is, I don’t know what NicVape or OSDIY is.

ok so I googled it and am in the process of checking it out. thanks again.

Have you tried their bubble gum flavor?

1 Like
2 Likes

I have the Flavor Revolution Blue Raspberry, still waiting to see how it plays. Not very strong or flavorful so far…

Also have NicVape Blue Raz coming today. Been on the search for the perfect Blue Raspberry for a while. I do like the Euro Flavors Blue Raz, but I cant help but feel it still isn’t perfect. Maybe I am expecting too much but always on the hunt…

I do want to try adding raspberry to a blue raspberry to help with tartness. No luck in using additives like sour/ citric acid, but I definitely feel that sweetness helps bring out blue raspberry. Maybe that is just my over sugared American palate thought, haha.

3 Likes