Blue Razz or something of the sort

[quote=“Pentine, post:20, topic:158799”]
over sugared American palate thought, haha.
[/quote] good one

Right on. Hope you don’t mind but I think I’ll keep in touch. I too am on the hunt.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! I appreciate it!

2 Likes

@JoJo are there any other flavors you like from them. Have you tried their Vanilla Custard?

1 Like

OSDIY or NicVape? I’ve only tried OSDIY’s Southern Sweet Tea and it’s pretty good. I’ve tried 53 of NicVape’s flavors so far

I was going alphabetically so I haven’t gotten to Vanilla Custard if it’s NicVape’s you’re talking about. If their other cream/butter flavors are any indication (they don’t use the ‘baddies’) I’m gonna guess it’s a butyric acid custard and I’m not holding out much hope that it will be good.

1 Like

Awesome, yes I was talking about nicvape. If they have good concentrates, I think I’ll start getting some.

Thanks for the thread, I’ll get rite to it.

Do you have what percentages you like in the notes? I was wondering if they are as concentrated as they claim.

I went ahead with your advice and picked up the blue raz and dark raz. Thank you

I tested them all at 3% and yeah I put what I think would be good SF and Mixing %s. I did try the bubblegum flavor and it’s a pretty good pink bubblegum. Reminds me of Double Bubble, down to to the little powdery coat on the outside.

1 Like

I think RF SC Blue Raspberry is really good stand alone. I usually mix it at 3% with a little Koolada for a Blue Slushie.

1 Like