Bob's Bold, Bizarre, and Blasphemous Flavor Hunt

Bob, youā€™re my kind of mixer! When you stumble across a pepperoni flavor, please, let me know!
Iā€™ve been after a full, robust pizza flavor for a while. The one from TFA makes a nice base, but it doesnā€™t check all the boxes for me.

2 Likes

Pizza !! Hmmm I LIKE it. Canā€™t say Iā€™ve seen a Pepperoni yet but Iā€™ll keep an eye out for likely Ingredients.
If you find a Sausage for your Pizza let me know for my Country Biscuits and Sausage Gravy blend. WIP
Bacon would be a poor sub and Iā€™ve got that but. LOL
I keep scrolling the main pages at https://flavourart.com/en/store/ hunting for choice items for my cart. One day Iā€™ll actually have to pull that trigger before it surpasses my existing flavor stock in size.
Scary and Dangerous place for somebody with my taste range.

2 Likes

No takers on that one, seriously? :grin:

3 Likes

I ainā€™t eattin it and i ainā€™t vaping it. looks like something for G. Green LOL

Unable to find a Beet Flavoring at FA or an extract locally I picked up a jar of Beet powder from the local Health food place.
Iā€™ve done a few natural product extractions to high proof alcohol before I thought I knew what to expect.
Usually I get powders and fluids mixed when shaken and the powders settle out after a hour.
Not this time. Iā€™ve got this tar like blob of sticky material. FAIL !!! Ha
Ohh well back to the drawing board on this one.
Google again.

1 Like

I can honestly say Iā€™ve never had that happen. Lol!!!
Rock on, Bob! :wink:

4 Likes

Bob, you are my guiding star. Iā€™ve been thinking about a Special Fried Rice dish for a week or so thinking it was crazy just to think about. Now Iā€™m going to have to do some research!

1 Like

@Tupoar
Crazy we can mix today. The truly Insane takes a bit longer to round up the Frankenstein bits we need.
:slight_smile:
Some of the more fun works in progress

Targ Hearts in Blood Wine
Klingon Gagh
Mrs. Knotts Fried Chicken Dinner
Ajax Cleanser
Klingon Breast Milk 2 versions
Squid Ink

Yepp Iā€™m as crazy as you suspected I might be

1 Like

@Bob_Bitchen Found some Bob. Itā€™s a lot stronger than the first extract I got. The flavor and aroma hold when mixed.

@Saxon2
Very nice. Bookmark that one.

Unwilling to wait and do a proper test I took a shortcut and put 4 drops of my newly arrived Sucralose into the 7ml left of Seeā€™s Chocolate Iā€™ve been vaping.
Son OF Aā€¦ Yepp this is a HUGE missing part of the blasted French Dude Iā€™ve been working on. Same blast of overwhelming sweet came swarming out on exhale.
I still think part of the recipe is the beloved Diketones contained in French Toast V1 (Capella) that Cap no longer carries.
French Toast (OOO)
French Toast (SC)(RF)
We got and Iā€™ll knuckle down and toss a half dozen variations of each and see how close they land.
Got Pancake (OOO) and Waffle (Cap) I can still branch out even wider if I need to. Broad brush strokes for now as Iā€™ve done to many to close to tell apart before working this sucker.

2 Likes

Pretzel-Logic-(Bitchen)(OOO)

Ingredient %
Dill (DIY) 2
Onion (OOO) 3
Pickle (OOO) 0.75
Pretzel (OOO) 6
Sour Cream (Amoretti) 6

Flavor total: 17.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

So I was playing in the single flavor testers and picked up the Pretzel and tasted it to find as I hadnā€™t remembered that the base test was very disappointing and it was only after it was mixed with sour cream and onion that it exploded and overwhelmed the rest.

I wonder if that is the case with Corn Bread (OOO) and Sweet Potato (SC)(RF) neither of them give me anything either so today Iā€™m going to dual test both with a cream or something and see if that pulls the flavor out.

Got several French Toast testers working and itā€™s looking very promising. Itā€™s a Pale Vape in side by side testing against the real stuff but the overall profile is very close with just a little Blue standing forward in unsteeped juice.

4 Likes

Do you think the Corn Bread will still be as pale with a bit of honey and butter? Thatā€™s a recipe I could see trying as long as itā€™s one of those heathen butter flavors with all the yummy diketones. :yum:

3 Likes

This is good to know. Iā€™ll have to try Hangsen Italian Cream or something to see if that brings it out. Itā€™s pretty underwhelming at the moment. Iā€™ve got it paired with coconut and caramel and a little RY4 and itā€™s just not popping. Gonna try adding a smidge of AP as well.

4 Likes

I think my LA butter is a triangle flavor now that I think on it :slight_smile: Nice and Bold, No Wimpy under flavored Pale Assed Vapes here thatā€™s for sure

Itā€™s not the first time Iā€™ve had a pair of flavors do something unexpected. The last was Capella Bav Cream and Van Whipped. The pair did a triple sweet dance together and about ruined the blend they were in it was so silly assed sweet. One or the other alone was fine but paired up look out it went way off the scale for me.

6 Likes

There is actually a flavor that goes off the ā€œBobā€ scale?!
Good to know! Anything that @Bob_Bitchen wonā€™t vape is definitely too be avoided!

6 Likes

ORrrrrā€¦
I was thinking :lightbulb:ā€¦Bob mayā€™ve just stumbled on a replacement for sucralose! lol
(Of course I wonā€™t know until I can try it!)

4 Likes

Not sure if this is helpful but seems intriguing! http://www.lhitchenusa.com/Extracts_flavouring.htm

2 Likes

Got that site saved for a rainy day thorough looking over. Some really choice sounding stuff there.
Bratwurst Sausage
Now this I can work with.
Heh
Bob.

6 Likes

Let me know if you find Grilled Onions and Mushrooms to go with that and Iā€™m all in!

3 Likes