Boreas vs Aromamizer Supreme vs Griffin 25mm

The boreas is on eBay for $39. I love my aromamizor supreme. And the griffin 25mil is still on pre order uggg

I vote the Supreme. I only used the Grif for a few days. It didn’t produce the flavor I wanted.

3 Likes

Second for the supreme over the griffin. Not impressed at all with the griffin, no flavour.
The Boreas is for sale in the uk, if thats any use?

1 Like

How does the Supreme rate versus the Boreas? I just ordered a Boreas this morning and wondering if I should get a Supreme also?

1 Like

I just pre-ordered the Griffin 25 w/top airflow.

IMO the Grif isn’t in the same league as these two tanks. The BOREAS is the best flavor and vapor producing tank I own.

2 Likes

It’s funny how tastes vary, Haven’t tried the BOREAS yet, but my griffin beats my Aromamizer for flavor. It’s undoubtedly all in the build. Both good tanks.

Thanks for answering. The last times I ordered stuff on ebay, the Chinese Post lost it. And I’d have to pay hefty international shipment fees. :frowning:

1 Like

I had the same experience with the 22mm versions of the Aromamizer and the Griffin. Not sure why, but I find the Aromamizer isn’t living up to expectations while the Griffin just pumps out amazing flavour. Everyone’s taste buds are different!
In fact I anticipated Pro_Vapes wouldn’t recommend the Griffin 25mm, @Pro_Vapes you didn’t like the 22mm version much, if I remember correctly?

2 Likes

Oh where do you live ?

From what I’ve seen and heard and talking to everyone. The boreas is the tank to have right now.

2 Likes

Might also be the wattage people are using with their tanks, I like my 22mm Griffin at 30 watts or lower, I’ve also pre-ordered 2 of the Griffin 25’s (without top air flow)

1 Like

For anyone in the uk , the Boreas is available here
http://www.vapor-z.co.uk/collections/rebuildable-atomizers
Grab them while there in stock, you won’t be disappointed. :yum:

1 Like

I would have a think about the new Herakles RTA too. It looks pretty damn good. I have the herakles plus sub tank and it’s great.

2 Likes

25mm Billow v3 now out! Just got my 22mm yesterday. Damm, another one to buy. :yum:

2 Likes

my Herakles RTA 25 will be here today, and i am REALLY excited about it…it looks like an absolute winner! i will be building it tonight and might even have my thoughts posted tonight or tomorrow…

7 Likes

Like to hear what you think of that one bro. :ok_hand:[quote=“Whiterose0818, post:17, topic:60774”]
my Herakles RTA 25 will be here today
[/quote]

1 Like

Looks very promising. I don’t have any Mod that it’ll sit flush on, but I would still consider it.

2 Likes

I like the Herakles and was hoping someone was going to review the RTA 25 version.

1 Like

Kind of goes with the build. I run mine at 25 watts give or take, depending on the juice.