Bored today, doing a Pina Colada showdown between HIC and ID10-T

Bored today, mixing a Pina Colada showdown between HIC and ID10T !!! I am going to let each step a bit, and if any of you are Pina junkies, feel free to vote if you mix both. Long live the Pina

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1178613/Pina+Colada+ID10-T[poll max=20 public=true]

• HIC
  • ID10-T
    [/poll]
3 Likes

Don’t have all the flavours available, otherwise I would have loved to try these out.
On previous experiences with HICs recipes I have always found them weak for my palette?
Otherwise both look good.

2 Likes

I’m vaping ID10-T’s now and it’s pretty good. Might be a tad heavy on the Pineapple for me, but still delicious. HIC is a voodoo mixing magician. I’ve tried many of his mixes, and almost ALWAYS think to myself, there’s no way this is going to be enough, percentages are waayy too low. At least for few I have mixed, I was more than surprised that they came out right in the middle, not too heavy, not too light. I don’t know how he does it. His understanding of flavorings and combinations is eery IMO. I can safely say that out of all the low flavor percentage mixers, he is probably the best.

3 Likes

To be fair I have not full on mixed either but from just looking at them I know I like HIC over ID10-T both look great however i’m not sure I want that much pineapple nor coconut from the ID10-T recipe unless of course you’re jonesing for that profile :wink:

3 Likes

They both look pretty good!

2 Likes

I like it heavy and I looove coconuts, actually most kinds of nuts :slight_smile: I absolutely go with ID-10. And, here is one I made a week ago (inspired by @Amy2’s FA Tiger’s blood) , can’t wait to test it. I belive it will make me dance :slight_smile:
http://tjek.nu/r/9H7d?token=47941d9b4188ccc

2 Likes

I’ve tried the hic one and it’s good. Not too weak. Hits the spot just right. Maybe the only problem with it I found that it was alittle dry. But it’s one I mix every so often when I’m in the mood.

2 Likes

I am wanting to try the HIC’s Pina colada but i am missing FA Pineapple… I have CAP Golden Pineapple, LA Pineapple TPA Pineapple and INW Pineapple lol everyone but the one needed… suggestions? percentages? im almost thinking LA Pineapple around 3%?

1 Like

You can do golden pinnnaple cap. Start low and work your way up. Pinnaple FA is an aquired taste and most despise that flavor.

Nice thank you I tried it today with 3% LA pineapple it’s pretty good Probably needs a bit of steep time though

Wow, tied up !!! Will be trying the 2nd one soon to see how it fares.

1 Like

Either your “soon” is like mine, or your memory is (thanks to spinning so many different directions). :laughing:

3 Likes

those recipes look good. while i havent tried fa pineapple i have heard mixed reviews on it though. i just ordered 5 different pineapples and took that off the list after a little digging around. is it as bad as ppl make it sound?

2 Likes