This is why I call you Troel! :imp:

3 Likes

I like the new you.

3 Likes

Lmfao omg that song! :joy:

2 Likes

Oh hell no.

2 Likes

I think you got called out as a spammer. This site far from sucks. What really sucks is people like you, who, when called out on their behavior and attitude say something as totally ignorant as what you said. As they say, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

3 Likes

You gave up so quickly! Lol. It was only the other day you were asking for a Mr. Meringue clone!
I do agree though, this is a diy site. Flavour shots are a lazy man’s way of doing things, imo. Especially when they give you the actually recipe! If you’re really into a specific juice I understand the frustration, but coming on here and posting a one shot along with the recipe would be a pointless action to most of us. We invest in concentrates, rather than over priced pre mixes.

3 Likes

That looks yummy!

1 Like

O
M
F
G

You guys rock. Sorry, can’t stress that enough. I have either run/managed/visited more forums that I can count, and that’s a LOT. @Skullblade789 you Sir, owe me a new shirt, as I about shit spit coffee all over the damned place when I read your “hidden” post. ROTFL doesn’t come close.

I don’t know what @daath’s rules are on spam, vendors, spamming vendors, etc. and I don’t moderate here, but I would have removed a certain someone after about post 4. Having dealt with large forums for quite a while, it’s good and refreshing to see the crew, look out for the crew. Really says something about you guys, I hope you realize that. Now this is complicated (in a good way) wherein a brand new member may start asking questions (clearly posted, clearly searchable) and mentions of searching will be thrown about, but no one is abusive to them. People differ in opinions all over at times, yet civility seems to reign supreme. Glad to be here with you guys and gals, and I’ve been here long enough to see when someone comes in, and starts poking the crew with a stick, the crew (you guys/gals) steps up.

Many of you might take it for granted, many may not, but it’s a good thing. Glad to be here with you guys. @Skullblade789 dammit, I’m STILL laughing, LOL.

9 Likes
8 Likes

This is one of the reasons I joined here, feels like an actual community. Many, many other forums are nowhere near as friendly or helpful to each other as this one is.

5 Likes
7 Likes

The fuck I do, you came here on your own two beady little eyes and fingers. You need to control your coffee better. Remember to swallow.

3 Likes

That’s what SHE said …

4 Likes

Who @anon60225325? Or was that what he said? Thanks @TheTinMan1.

1 Like

Sorry bro, “remember to swallow” just sets it off…

2 Likes

Watch your step now, dear

3 Likes

Nope, I think a dive right in might be what the doctor ordered.

3 Likes
2 Likes