Bottles On Bottles

Hey was just curious if anyone could share how they keep all these bottles organized?

With all these flavor extracts and all the DIY juice trials… I’M over my head in bottles. I’ve been using my vape mail boxes but that’s not the most convenient considering I’m digging for flavors.
Should I just find more small boxes or does anyone have any tricks
I’m thinking of checking out some spice racks and seeing how my bottles fit but w the various sizes I’m imagining this will only help SOME of this mess

I know a lot of ppl use fingernail polish stands and racks. Something like this
http://lclbeauty.com/images-ebay/0-Parts/NR5-3.jpg
or this

I made my own that works pretty good. I keep everything organized exactly how it’s listed in “My Flavor Stash” on the recipe site.

8 Likes

looks like you order your flavors from ecigexpress and bull city … i do too. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

ECX, Mama Js and E Liquid Mart. Haven’t tried Bull City yet but I do have a couple things in their cart that noone else has in stock right now.

2 Likes

Here’s a thread:

I highly recommend my method! First reply in that thread. It keeps the odor away and it’s very quick to get things when you need them :smile:

5 Likes

Nice thank you. I imagined I wasn’t the only one trying to organized!

1 Like

Right now I’m just using a large Tupperware container, but I really like the nail polish wall organizer!

1 Like