Bubble Gum concentrates

Ive been using FW bubble gum and its the only BG flave ive ever tried / used . Has anyone used Capella ? it seems to be the most popular or is there another one anyone would suggest ? i usually use the FW as my main flave and add fruits etc TIA

Note : RFSC is not an option for me , if thats a recommendation please dont leave the suggestion sorry if that sounds rude

4 Likes

I’ve had some good results from Inawera Donald Bubblegum

6 Likes

I know I have tried cap and tpa. Neither super impressed me. Mainly used while playing with a clone recpie for gnarly sauce. Found it over flavored and not well rounded. Screwed with it until I reach v5. It’s just not anything to write home about.

Recently I made my spearmint bubble gum mix with 27 fishes from cap. It was pretty good…but kinda screwed up my record keeping. Lol. So I neeed to remake the test.

3 Likes

I got both bubblegums from tpa, regular and fruity… I probably used too much for flavor test… 2 puffs of each was enough to put a chemical bubblegum mess in my head for the whole evening. Still haven’t recovered from that :slight_smile: I personally can’t recommend either, but they’re the most used ones so there must be something good about them. Should you try them, try low % first and build up if it’s too weak.
Maybe one day I find the courage to test them again :persevere:

4 Likes

Original single flavor test . When I tried it to see if I liked it… i did enjoy it and found this recipe I very much like

3 Likes

This may not fit in this thread, it’s about layering to create a Bubble Gum recipe, not using a BG concentrate. Feel free to berate me if I’m out of line, I’ll move or delete if needed.

Has anyone built a Bubble Gum from unrelated flavors? I recently made a Honeydew/Cantaloupe/Marshmallow recipe that is reallly close. I think if I stuck with those 3 flavors and added a little sweetener, it might do the trick. Thoughts?

3 Likes

it fits imo , your good to go lol , i make the bubble gum juice for other people not myself so for me its easier to use the concentrates the fw is 5 to 7 pct then the fruit so if i could use a FA or FLV or INW at 3 pct id be happy plus the FW has a spice like tone that bothers a couple people

3 Likes

i ise the tpa Honeydew ( original ) so i couldnt imagine it being part of a bubble gum mix ,but ive never tried so i cant really say one way or another

3 Likes

This got me thinking, and I found this! Definitely not Honeydew!

4 Likes

id love to see someone with all these flaves put something together

3 parts banana flavor 3 parts pineapple flavor 2 parts wintergreen, 1 part cinnamon and 1 part clove

3 Likes

One on One Bubble Bubble Pink Gum is a good one though a bit sickly. Inawera Bubblgum has a good bubblgum taste and recently VTA Bubblegum Base is very good. Have tried a few others that I didnt like at all.

4 Likes

Flavorah bubble gum is tasty but i could never get past the chalky mouth feel. In the end, i scrapped it :frowning:

3 Likes

i watched a video about bubblegums thanks to the advise of a member here and the thoughts are all over the place , i think ill stay with the FW and maybe try the inw yc in the future

3 Likes

Yes, Halloween is over but I am raising the dead. Wake up, old thread; your time has not yet passed.

So I’ve only used one Bubblegum, that’s CAP Bubblegum. It’s good, very accurate bubblegum flavor but it is weak and does not have much of a lifespan.

What’s a good authentic BB that I can use in lower %, and doesn’t fade away quickly? Does one exist?

3 Likes

Guess my favorite! @phil :slight_smile:
I use it between .6% and .8%

5 Likes

Ive heard…

Inw has one thats Donald Duck or whatever
FLV is suppose to be good
FW is good but not sure if it holds up…

Noted did a pretty extensive Bubblegum show not too long ago…

5 Likes

I’ve settled on flv. It may miss the mark a bit on the baseball card bubble gum…but it doesn’t fade all that much in a mix. Alissa has a good pink bubbles mix where I swapped for strawberry and cucumber fa.

6 Likes

*takes @Chrispdx bubble gum and laughs :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s what the fda is trying to do. Grrrr.

3 Likes

I just wanted a taste… unlike the FDA…
but I hear the black market is stocked and stocking up more and more… let them try!

3 Likes