Bull City Flavors - NOW CARRYING WONDERFLAVORS AND NEW FLAVORAH FLAVORS

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Sweet!!! Placing order in the next couple days. I really like how youโ€™ve added a link to the recipe in the product description. Another :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1: to that.

10 Likes

Great job, adding the Recipe packs, BCV! Yaโ€™ll are top-notch, no doubt.

8 Likes

How does this company pick which flavor packs they want to sell? @BullCityFlavors

3 Likes

Once a recipe has been submitted to sales@bullcityflavors.com we make sure that it is an original recipe, then we test it ourselves and have a few other people try it as well. Once everyone agrees we add it to the list and double check that the mixer is still willing to do a flavor pack.

We will be releasing them slowly at first, based on first come first serve, so if someone doesnโ€™t hear back right away, it doesnโ€™t mean that we arenโ€™t interested. =)

6 Likes

The community recipe packs look great. There are lots of very awesome recipes to choose from and the layout is simple, clean and efficient. I really enjoy this.

3 Likes

I would love to submit acouple for review but you donโ€™t carry medicinal flower yet. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Just submitted a small # of recipes that I hope the community enjoys. Hope to hear from you guys! :smiley:

3 Likes

Definitely agree with Chrispdx!

Would love to see BCV carry MF (Medicine Flower).

6 Likes

Going to have to check you guys out with all of the love being showered upon you here. Keep up the good work @BullCityFlavors

7 Likes

Virginia Beach :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:grin: Iโ€™m Newport News! Right through the awful HRBT.

2 Likes

If I missed this then I apologize, but why not make some one-shots?

5 Likes

The biggest reason we donโ€™t do one shots is because you can buy one and do nothing with it besides mix that one recipe. There is more value and flexibility in getting individual flavors and being able to use them as you please. Also Iโ€™ve bought one shots before and hated the recipe, and then I was left with 30mls of something I will never use, and
Iโ€™m $10 down the drain.

13 Likes

I think some people will only do one shots and not mix anything else themselves and for these it would be just perfect with one shots.

6 Likes

I agree @Norseman, I think a lot of the requests for clone recipes is indicative of that. Some DIYrs are more comfortable with the having someone else do the testing and research to make a quality Eliquid mix.
I think you raise a valid point. There may be an added value to offering both options on the website.

8 Likes

Thanks @Mark_Turner, i agree on the point you make about having both alternatives present on the site for the customers to choose whichever suites them best.
And if that happens @BullCityFlavors will also see first hand which alternative that is mostly used.

Maybe worth a try.

5 Likes

I do like these community packs but I do agree with @Norseman & @Mark_Turner on their points. Iโ€™m fairly new to mixing and when I first started DIYing, it was with a One Shot; I felt more comfortable with it, knowing the flavoring %'s were correct in a single bottle; add PG, VG, & NIC, and Iโ€™m done.

Also, even if I were to buy a One Shot, and I didnโ€™t like it then at least I only bought that one and not a bunch of flavors that I probably wouldnโ€™t use in another mix (which is also a probability). One shots also helped me to take the leap into buying individual flavorings as well, so I could make more of the product if I did like it. One shots are are a win win.

8 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. If there was a community recipe pack that I was interested in, I might be more inclined to buy a one shot if I already have some of the flavors in the recipe. A one shot would also be cheaper, so people would be more likely to try more than one. But I totally get what @BullCityFlavors is saying, too. So yeah, both options would be great for different mixing styles.

6 Likes

@Norseman

I agree, there is a market for it, but you also have to take into account that it is creating a new product after August 8th, which is illegal. Even though things are on hold at the moment, it was still a law that is in effect.

With one shots are is a lot of pros and cons, and we havenโ€™t completely said no to the idea. But at the moment we want to see how the recipe packs work out, and we are getting ready to announce that we now offer a pick and choose option, where you donโ€™t need to buy all of the flavors.

8 Likes

Pick & Choose really is essential to making this work :+1:

5 Likes