BULL CITY FLAVORS -- Flawless after 15 orders!

Wasn’t able to post this under the Vendor area, but had to at least put something up about these guys. Having placed over 15 orders from BCF it is now obvious that not only do they know what they are doing, but they do it VERY fast. Purchased a metric ton of flavors, PG/VG, bottles, supplies, and have yet to have ONE issue with anything, and that’s saying something. I have never had a vendor (except maybe Mt. Baker Vapor before they moved) get orders shipped as fast as they do, and they do that every single time. All of my bottles are always in ziplock bags or even extra bubble wrapped if needed. Have never received a broken, loose, or leaking bottle, despite my carriers attempts to thwart that. :slight_smile:

You always get a funny note with every order. I’m quite sure there may be a few things they don’t carry, but if they do, you won’t regret ordering from them. Cannot let THIS level of service go unmentioned.

25 Likes

if your on reddit post this to the diy juice page and mention BCV_Jeff and BCFInventoryguy if you do do that, i know they would appretiacte as you can see here

3 Likes

I love that they label when something has questionable ingredients that may not be best for vaping, yet they still sell them leaving up to us to decide. My only disappointment with them is so minor I just compensate.

5 Likes

Randy, not on reddit (yet), but will have to do that. Mizzz_Z, you totally NAILED IT. I completely forgot about that. Like you said, even when viewing an entire page of flavors, you can see at a glance which have warnings, which is really QUICK, and easy. I started out avoiding all of them, but have started to include them to see the differences.

3 Likes

They do a great job never any problems here.

3 Likes

I too had good experience with BCV
Only thing I wish their bottles were not so hard to squeeze drops from I like the softer ones
Besides that always fast and correct

2 Likes

yeah i only order from them because of how fast they are, and im in indiana and even called them to make sure they were still shipping flavors here and ended p having a 20 conversation on speaker phone about our BS laws

3 Likes

I generally order straight from Capellas of TFA, but when I need a variety…Bull City is my go to. I have ordered 7 times with my latest order being shipped the same day I put my order in.

2 Likes

no issues here. twice I’ve had a leaky bottle and they took care of it immediately. Very fast shipping too and I’m on the opposite coast.

2 Likes

I also had an awesome experience! I’ve ordered twice now and they ship very fast! I like how my bottles were the original brand name and packed very well. They were also a little cheaper than the other site I ordered from.

2 Likes

Purged. Excessive forum moderation.

3 Likes

Got my first order from Bull City today. Packaging is well-done, not a big fan of packing peanuts since they end up everywhere lol but I am pleased to see that there is no more than 5 different flavors/bag so if one does happen to leak it will be contained and not saturate the other 29 flavors. :+1:
Shake n’ bake time now baby

4 Likes

4 order’s for me flawless also

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve ordered from bull city, nr, and ecx, each around 5 times or more now and bull city’s shipping has been the fastest by far, averaging about twice as fast.
They also still sell some original packaging for I think Capella and fa. Even if some flavors say the og bottles are sold out.

EDIT: CORRECTION- I was mistaken. Most FA I got from them was indeed rebottled. No complaints or problems though.

4 Likes

Purged. Excessive forum moderation.

4 Likes

I have almost 3 entire racks of flavors from Bull City many of which are rebottled and I think I’ve only had a problem with one tip.

2 Likes

Last shipment I got from them, about 2 weeks ago, I wasn’t expecting my fa flavors to be in original bottles since that option said sold out in their web store. But they were… ohh waitaminute… just checking my account there now… Ok, you’re correct, I’m wrong. The only fa one I got from them in og bottle was FA Custard. Must have been ecx who I got most of my og fa bottles from.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for that head’s up. Appreciated.

4 Likes

I can second that, just received another order from them, and the FA bottles were original.

2 Likes

I don’t think ecx has the option for original packaging for FA

2 Likes