Bull City Flavors - NOW CARRYING WONDERFLAVORS AND NEW FLAVORAH FLAVORS

Hey Chris, we try to keep our options open on carrying new items, but we do have some limitations, like nicotine. We would have to ship it from a location outside of NC to avoid the 5cent/ml tax, which would prevent us from being able to carry the savings over to you guys.

5 Likes

Dang, you beat me to the answer. And it was much more elegant than mine!

6 Likes

Well Joe, sometimes Iā€™m not so elegant but I do hope my comment helps explain the problem selling nicotine in NC.

6 Likes

@BullCityFlavors ā€œWelcomeā€ Joe! (I only use the quotes because I see you joined quite a few months backā€¦lol)

Iā€™m thrilled to see you taking a more active role here, and I can say without a doubt that many of us have used your services on many occasions, and continue to. Youā€™ve got a good selection, and service (shipping, site layout, order accuracy, etc) has always been an excellent experience.

I appreciate your interaction with the ELR family.

7 Likes

You guys are the only place that I get my flavorings from. Great quality, prompt shipping and love the smiley faces on my receipts. Keep of the great service. Thank you.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a real treat to see you guys being active here. Youā€™ve been one of my favorites since I started. Iā€™ve written once or twice through the site to suggest that you carry Real Flavors. I hope you can work something out.

7 Likes

@Mizzz_Z_Hobbit WOW, that would be a PERFECT pairing.

5 Likes

It really would! @Amy2 mentioned it first in the thread. All the other flavor brands she mentioned would be awesome too but RF is the one I wrote to them about, lol.

4 Likes

I have 23 Real Flavors SCā€™s on my shopping list. That would bring my current BCF wishlist to an even 100 Unfortunately a $6.99 1oz bottle is good for about 1-1.5 liters of juice. I donā€™t want to open a factory, I just want some quality juice. :wink:
I would buy $4.00 15ml size on essential multi recipe ones like candy base, honey, or creams. Accent type flavors Iā€™d even go as small as 5ml for $2.00.

4 Likes

Walt, the owner of RF is a regular here, if an introduction is needed id be happy to do so. :slight_smile:

BTW, thank you for carrying all those Hangsen. So few do.

8 Likes

Love Bull City, I like to leave them nice little comments in the comment box every time I order (even though itā€™s an instruction box). Theys muh favorite :blush:

6 Likes

I 2nd the thanks for Hangsen.

6 Likes

Bull City rocks! Iā€™ve been been ordering from them off -n- on for about 2 years now and have never had any issues. I donā€™t recall exactly when, but I was pleasantly surprised to see they had reduced their prices on FlavourArt a while back.

5 Likes

And speaking of FlavourArt, in todayā€™s e-mail:

Weā€™re celebrating moms with 20% off FlavourArt flavoring at Bull City Flavors!
Sale begins Friday, May 12 and will last though 11:59 pm PST on Sunday, May 14. Use the coupon code MAMA at checkout!

7 Likes

Weā€™re celebrating moms with 20% off FlavourArt flavoring at Bull City Flavors!

Sale begins Friday, May 12 and will last though 11:59 pm PST on Sunday, May 14. Use the coupon code MAMA at checkout!

6 Likes

Thank you Sprkslfly! Weā€™re glad to be here!

Hah, yeah I joined with my personal account about a year ago, before I started working for BCF and decided to put it to good use!

3 Likes

Thank you HeadBlade911! We do our best!

2 Likes

Thank you Mizzz_Z_Hobbit! Weā€™re happy to be here! And thank you for the feedback, weā€™re currently working on bringing some new flavor lines to BCF and Iā€™ve definitely been taking notes on what you guys are requesting!

6 Likes

We love the nice comments!

2 Likes

You beat me to it!

2 Likes