Bull City Flavors - NOW CARRYING WONDERFLAVORS AND NEW FLAVORAH FLAVORS

Jumped on this sale, received my order 2 days later! Love BCF.

4 Likes

We are excited to announce that Bull City Flavors will be moving to a new facility! The new warehouse will be much larger, more streamlined and will allow us to provide you with even better service and selection!

As we go through the moving process, please be aware that there may be slight delays with our shipping times. Orders placed through Tuesday, February 4 will ship out as they normally do. Orders placed after that may take slightly longer than usual to process as we get our new shipping department up and running. We expect to be fully operational no later than Sunday, February 10.

As always, we thank you for your business and in advance for your patience as we go through this journey to help serve you better!

-The Bull City Flavors Team

5 Likes

@BullCityFlavors hey. Was about to put in an order to try a few of those new WF flavors but the Cannoli Shell and Flapper Pie are already sold out in the smaller sizes. Any idea when theyll be restocked? Thanks.

2 Likes

Wanted to take some time to put another shout out to @Bull_City_Flavors. Having experienced more than some “web shopping hassles” while shopping on a few other sites, I decided to throw up 26 Wonder Flavor reviews from ELR to BCF’s website. Now, I was all, full, and prepared for some major fuc$%^y, BUT, I was wrong.

Thanks to a super clean, fast, and easy web site, was able to put up ALL 26 flavor reviews in less than 5 minutes. Not only to you ALWAYS process AND ship ALL of my orders every time (without exception), your website makes it THAT much easier to use, and leave product feedback on. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Just got happier than I was 5 minutes ago BCF !!

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/wonder-flavours/

9 Likes

I’ve been reading some of those reviews and I have to say… Wow .! Nice job, dear. Very well written reviews with so much detail. BCF has been my go-to for many years too. They rock, and YOU are my hero today for your hard work and sharing. HUGs

4 Likes

Thanks a lot @alisa !!

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My pleasure @Bull_City_Flavors.

2 Likes

@Bull_City_Flavors Are you having a Mother’s Day sale this year (tomorrow)?

5 Likes

@BullCityFlavors @Bull_City_Flavors Are you having a 2021 Memorial Day sale this year?

6 Likes

Hi @muth , yes, we will be having a Memorial Day sale this year.

10 Likes

Outstanding @Drew1.

6 Likes

Has anyone used PG from BCF? I’ve been getting it from NR but that’s over.

5 Likes

Not knowing where to go (with the loss of RivSup for core essentials: VG and PG), I tried BCF’s VG.

I haven’t tried vaping any of it yet, but off the knuckle, there seems to be a bit of a pepper element to it (or something with a bite to it). Not sure why, and praying it doesn’t translate to the vape. But it’s definitely got an aspect that was not present in the previous VG I had been using.

God I hope it doesn’t present itself in the vape… sigh

7 Likes

How much did you buy?

4 Likes

A gallon… =/

6 Likes

Ouch, I hope it works out for you

5 Likes

@natbone have used gallons with no issue.

4 Likes

Thanks,… I’m surprised at how much it’s gone up.

4 Likes

Liwuid Barn is still selling VG its Musim Mas …They havent had gallons for awhile though…Check Delosi they also have good VG oh and LNW

8 Likes