Butterscotch only Vape?

It only works on a computer.

1 Like

EDIT: Issue resolved.

Copy as HTML (text) - then paste the gibberish in here, and it’ll come out nice :smiley:

2 Likes

Well dern, thats better. Thanks much!

I use FA Honey with great success in many recipes. If my current steeping butter rum mix is poopy…perhaps the honey will help it! :+1:

1 Like

That’s good stuff too, I just always find I reach for the clover every time :smile:

I only brought it up because you made mention of not having any lorann flavors

1 Like

It’s true…for now I have LA butter rum, vanilla butternut and sassafras. I’ve tried them all and they’re tasty! :wink:

2 Likes

Their Bavarian Cream is splendid as well, the only one ill use. It is a bit stronger than both TFA and FW.

2 Likes

Wait… LA has Sassafras??? Oh my god, is it any good?

It’s good, but it’s on the naughty list…:pensive:…meh.

1 Like

Food coloring?

Do you happen to have any LOR Vanilla Butternut? I got some recently and think it might work well with a Butterscotch. If you do and try it, start out low…say 0.25% and work your way up.

1 Like

Will have to get that. Is it food coloring free?

Nope, it’s dark.

I have LA Banana Cream that has the food coloring in it. I’m not dead yet I guess.

1 Like

I don’t have a problem with flavors that aren’t clear if I can understand where the color may be coming from. In the case of Vanilla Butternut, it’s artificial. And no more of it than I will use over time I’m really not concerned. But…it begs the question…why? Why add color to flavorings when it does zero to improve upon it? Maybe being able to see it in a spoon easier is better for cooks, I don’t know. But the reality is most of these flavoring companies don’t sell specifically for e-liquid purposes. Then again Flavorah does, and they have several flavorings I suspect include artificial coloring. Not sure, but suspect it. I ain’t dead yet either :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It should say on the bottle if it has artificial coloring. Or at least the MSDS.

1 Like

Lorann Bavarian cream? Really? Its that good?

1 Like

http://bestvaporflavors.com/best-lorann-oils-vaping/

This is a pretty good spreadsheet for Lorann flavorings vapeabity; some take it for gospel truth…some take it with a grain of salt. :smirk:…I’m in the grain of salt category.

It is my favorite, you may prefer something else.

1 Like