Butterscotch only Vape?

I suspect it’s for bakers’ convenience. Take icing/frosting for example. Let’s say you make cupcakes with 10 different frostings. It’s nice for the lemon frosting to be yellow, the strawberry pink, the blueberry blue, etc. Sure the baker can add their own dyes (and we used to do that for our Christmas cookie frostings when I was a kid) but maybe the flavorists think they’re doing their baking customers a favor?

1 Like

I had a dram left from when I was getting small quantities to test with. Had I thought I would have asked if someone here could use it. Just so happens I used it in about 3 new recipes since my larger bottle was empty. Yes, to sound kind of cheeky if you like TPA Bavarian Cream you’ll love LorAnne. Same with their Cheesecake.

3 Likes

I like opinions, Mr Ken…it compels me to try things…ive never had LA BC…hell, I didn’t even know it existed…but now I got to have that in my life! I am, by no means, narrow minded or closed minded…I do know that opinions vary, but I always try to see what others see in things…its helped me get along in my years, lol…
So who carries this? Ima guess ECX?

3 Likes

I got a 30 ml of it so I wouldn’t run out :smiley: It’s very good and creamy and does have a bit of sweetness to it!

2 Likes

ECX does carry it, in drams. I dont remember who i got it from the last time but i got it in 120ml. Maybe amazon? Honestly i cant remember but i had better as i need more.

1 Like

I know TBD, Cathouse, Wizard Labs, and OSDIY all have colorless banana cream. OSDIY and Wizard Labs also have colorless grape, watermelon, peach, and raspberry. I’m hoping that is what we are talking about. :stuck_out_tongue:

Butterscotch is probably the only flavour that has never changed taste for me,use Hangseng around 12 mg.Vaping it for well over a year 80 pg 20 vg,own branded liquid.

ECX has it in 1oz bottles as well…just ordered one…thanks, brother

2 Likes

Anybody tried One on One Butter Rum?
I figure imma try 5% and go from there.

2 Likes

OOOhhhh let me know how it is ! sounds good.

I have One on One Butterscotch Candy mixed up. It has been steeping a few weeks now. It was mixed as a single flavor at 10%. At a week it wasn’t too bad. I am hoping when I try it here in a few it lives up to the rest of the flavors I have tried.

Little dissapointed in this one. It’s kinda weak. I was expecting the Butterscotch candy in the yellow wrapper. It tastes more like butterscotch flavored water.

I’ve got OoO Butter Rum on to steep as well at 5% along with 2 happy rancher flavors and a free one they gave me Strawberry Shortcake…I tried the Strawberry shortcake at 5% and tasted only my VG with hints here and there, 10% didn’t yield much better…haven’t got a chance to even try 15% yet.

I believe the search is over.

I just did a 1% mix using Medicine Flower Butterscotch. This does need to steep but it smelled too good not to try…which I did. Taste is incredible, although as I said it needs to steep and I’m thinking if the flavor doesn’t intensify at all will need to be mixed at a higher percentage. But the flavor doesn’t seem like it will need any help.

4 Likes

My bottle of 1% has been steeping since the 9th

1 Like

My 1% Medicine Flower Butterscotch is not even a week old and already the best tasting butterscotch vape I’ve tried. It’s sweet but not too sweet, but I think maybe 1.5% would be a better strength. My wife and I will be in Key West at the end of the month and I can see myself vaping a good butterscotch while watching the waves come in and sipping on some Mai Tai. So I’m going to mix some at 1.5 and 2%. That way by the end of the month I’ll know what the strength is for my liking.

Also I see this would be a very versatile flavor to mix with others. Right now I’m having vision of use with

Carael
Toffee
Coffee
Coconut
Almond (reg and toasted)
Walnut
Hazelnut
Vanilla
Cake
Cookie
Muffins
Peach
Pear
Apple
Cinnamon
Ice cream
Custard
All creams
Whiskey
Butter
Vanilla butternut
Tobacco
Banana
Pineapple
And on and on

5 Likes

I mixed a bottle of butterscotch at 1%, a bottle of caramel at 1% and a bottle of caramel AND butterscotch, each at 1%…Almost ready…

2 Likes

This is close. It’s delicious. And I’m also starting to think MF owns Vanilla, Caramel and Butterscotch!!!

Butterscotch Test #2

Ingredient %
Butter Rum (FF) 1.5
Butterscotch (MF) 1.5

Flavor total: 3%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

And just when you thought you had Butterscotch covered Liquid Barn comes out with a beautiful Butterscotch …Butterscotch graham Tobacco !!! I have it steeping atm but oh my it smells like heaven in a bottle. IDK how I will like the tobacco but it doesn’t seem overly done here. Just thought y’all might want to check it out.

I just tried my batch from the 4th and it’s really good

Butterscotch cinnamon custard

Ingredient %
Baker's Touch (LB) 1.5
Butter Pecan (FW) 2.5
Butterscotch Graham Tobacco (LB) 5.3
cinnamon custard (NorthWest) 5
Cream (LB) 2.9
Vienna Cream (LB) 2.5

Flavor total: 19.7%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

I used to buy the one ounce bottles with original Lorann labels from a health store. The ingredients are listed on these and tell you if there is color, or preservative or other unwanted stuff. Seems resellers are reluctant to give this information though very frustrating. I ordered a couple LOR coffee flavors from ECIGX and both had unwanted stuff. “Caprylic Triglycerides” i researched is basically coconut oil and yep clouded mixes :frowning:

2 Likes