Butterscotch only Vape?

I myself are lookin for that solo Butterscotch,

I was given a 250ml of MT Baker , which im assuming is FW as we all guess.

I didnt like it at first. but after I ran out of my Virgin Vapor *(before i DIY’d )
and was forced to vape it. after about 1 week i was hooked. i was amazed how i didnt get sick of it.

now im lookin for something better. that butterscotch was ok. but I want the best.

any rated?

Flavorah is good :+1:

Diyejuice.com has the LOR bavarian cream it based out of Abbotsford here in Canada but hey 30% off based on exchange rate right.

FW Butterscotch Ripple is amazing as a single flavor if you like the ice cream. Butterscotch is a hard flavor to get right…I like FW and FLV. However, I do think a hint of LA Butter Rum really really brings out the flavor. Also caramel in small percentages will. This is one I think is pretty good.

Butterscotch Blues

Ingredient %
Butter Rum (LA) 2
Butterscotch (FW) 4.25
Caramel (Original) (TPA) 0.75
French Vanilla Creme (TPA) 1.5
Vanilla Custard (Real Flavors) 4
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 4.5

Flavor total: 17%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

This looks interesting. I’ve been pursuing the best butterscotch recipe for too long now. I hope this is “The One”!

1 Like

Been using FW butterscotch and butterscotch ripple. I have MF as well, but haven’t played with it. Also just ordered FA Butterscotch.

Seems people are kind of all over the place with their favorites, but I’m surprised there isn’t much mention of FA butterscotch.

Anyone use it?

1 Like

Tried it a few times (all SF), and it just isn’t for me. Way too dark (about the best way I can describe it).
I could be off here, but it almost seemed more like a caramel than butterscotch.

4 Likes

Makes enough sense, that is kind of how I feel about their caramel, honestly. Very dark.

1 Like

seems FA Butterscotch is more of a baking type butterscotch rather than one to mimic a Brachs butterscotch disk for instance. the new flavor revolution butterscotch is a very good one to use in a candy or ice cream yet works great in a cake. stuff is STRONG AF

3 Likes

thats awesome to know ive had the hardest time being able to taste a butterscotch vape , just recently i attempted my last one with butter rum as well and at 3 weeks im finally tasting something , your post gives me hope …

3 Likes

flavor revolution is diketone free yet im not detecting any BA in it. its a winner imo

3 Likes

Whoa. 12% Butterscotch (FA) seems like waaaaaaaay too much… :slight_smile:

How about this:

2.5% Butterscotch (FA)
1% Cream Fresh (FA)
1.5% Vienna Cream (FA)
1% Vanilla Tahity (FA)

Maybe even with 0.5% Caramel (FA) :slight_smile:

5 Likes

i dont mind diketone free , i do like creams with da etc

1 Like