Buy kit or everything separately?

Just dont buy your kit from Nude Nicotine!! They’ve been screwing me around from a month, they only sent me my 6 flavors, nicotine, and VG/PG. They forgot to pack the rest of it, they’ve been ignoring my emails for 2 weeks AND it took them 14 days to pack the first shipment. I was really impressed with their site and reviews of their products but they don’t treat their customers with any priority’s.

what have you decided to do

This might be helpful for you!

1 Like

If only you guys had a kit with a scale… :wink:

1 Like

Oh my trust me my friend we tried! No one can keep up with Amazon’s pricing though haha really no point in trying!

2 Likes

May I suggest that you include in the kit, or at least stock the following flavors:

An “Economical” First Order

This will go over an order which will make a fair number of recipes with the least number of flavors to purchase.

These 18 flavors:

Banana Cream (LA)
Bavarian Cream (TPA)
Biscuit (Inawera)
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (Cap)
Dragonfruit (TPA)
Ethyl Maltol 10%
French Vanilla (Cap)
Joy (FA)
Meringue (FA)
New York Cheesecake (Cap)
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
Strawberry (TPA)
Sugar Cookie (Cap)
Sweet Cream (TPA)
Vanilla Custard (TPA)
Vanilla Custard v1 (Cap)
Vanilla Swirl (TPA)

From the thread:

3 Likes

Actually I owe you an apology, it seems you do stock the flavors, they’re just not options in the diy kit for whatever reason. Perhaps that would be an easy change to make? :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are working on selling LorAnn in the near future. In regards to Inawera we do not carry those on our DIY Kit due to the products high cost. Inawera’s pricing would interfere with our DIY Kit staying at a set price of $49.99.

Everything else listed is on that DIY Kit drop down list! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Damn, now I’m pretty tempted to just order your kit lol. I just priced everything separately and that looks like a VERY good deal on the kit. I have carts ready on:

Amazon (Scale, 3 8oz squeeze bottles and a Norpro mixer)
$45.08 including shipping.

Nude Nicotine (Nic - 48mg/ml 120ml and 1 liter of VG)
$39.45 Including Shipping

Bullcityflavors (all 18 flavors listed above + Mojito-TFA & Vanilla Bean Ice Cream-TFA) Had to make it 20 even, I’m ocd like that :wink: (Capella Sugar Cookie 30ml $4.50, they are out of 10ml)
$49.54 Including Shipping

Total: $154.07

Or… I could just buy the Nicotine River kit ($68.65 inc. shipping & missing flavors sub Lorann Banana Cream for TFA Banana Cream + My Amazon order ($45.08 inc. shipping) and the total is only: $113.73

Hmmm decisions decisions

3 Likes

leave it to @Nicotine_River to accomadate everyone lol i forgot you guys were doing kits and im sure based on your reputation they are a great value

2 Likes

What would be the closest 1:1 substitute for Lorann Banana Cream?

Unsure my friend since I personally haven’t gotten involved with their flavorings yet.

A great Banana Cream is from TFA. They’re our top selling Banana Cream actually!

2 Likes

Dang, even after adding the missing flavors, subbing in TFA Banana Cream I would still save $40.34. And I thought I had this all figured out until today. Damn you! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Congratulations, this kit is perhaps the best I have seen to date. It’s nice to have “back up” syringes when you drop or break a scale.

1 Like

Although that is a great list of starter flavors, I would recommend getting something else instead of FA Joy to begin with. It’s a very love it or hate it flavor and can be very difficult to work with. And there isn’t a large variety of profiles to mix with it. You may be one of the lucky people that it tastes great to, or you may fall on the other side where all we can taste is stale flat beer.

Up to you though…just my .02 cents. Welcome to the club, It’s a very fun thing to do, and very rewarding!

2 Likes

To be honest, I’ve been tempted to buy it a couple time…and I don’t need a beginner. Or nicotine either. Just the 15 flavors, VG, and Bottles make it a deal for the price. If I’d order I’d just tell them to keep the syringes and needles.

The only thing that has stopped me is I don’t want to pay the same price as people that use nic do. I’ll have to cost it out and see if I can get over the hurdle :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Nicotine_River

Might want to remove the Inawera coming soon on the “this kit contains the following” page. Proofreader missed it :wink:

That Nicotine River kit is actually a good deal and a great starter kit. It might not be a bad idea to just get the kit and start mixing. It will be a pain having to clean the syringes, but at least you’ll have all you need to get started and find out if you like doing DIY without too big of an initial investment. If it turns out you enjoy doing it, then get the scale, extra bottles n stuff.

If you order from Bull City Vapor, use the coupon code ELRECIPES for 5% off, and, with a minimum order of $75, you get free shipping. I would also suggest getting a bigger bottle of Vanilla Custard v1 (Cap). I have too many custard recipes and my world ended when I ran out of vanilla custard, so I now order the 16 oz bottle.

3 Likes

LOL Maybe I did this a little bass ackwards, but bottles were the first thing I ordered. The 1Oz Frosted were half price. Seemed like a good deal to me so I couldn’t resist.

Order 133663 was placed and paid yesterday but it is still unfullfilled…could you please check why the order was not shipped yet?

Thanks!

Felipe

2 Likes