Buybest.com - $1.99 for SMOK RSST RDTA Atomizer

Here comes the new round of our flash sale. Product list as below. Ends at 23:59PM on August 26,2018.

Vapefly Galaxies MTL RTA 2ml/3ml (Only Stainless,Standard Edition)
Vaporesso Swag 80W TC Kit with NRG SE Tank 2ml/3.5ml (Only Matte Black,3.5ml Standard Version)
U6 Watch Bluetooth Speaker (Only Black color)
IJOY Avenger 270 234W Voice Control TC Box MOD (Only Mirror Silver,Standard Edition)
SMOK TFV12 PRINCE Cloud Beast Tank 8ml/2ml (Only 7-Color,Standard Edition)
IJOY CAPO 100W 20700 Squonker Kit (Only Gun color)

Next round of flash sale will start from 00:00AM August 27 to 23:59PM August 29. Check the product list in advance

Vaporesso Polar 220W TC Kit with Cascade Baby SE
PTH-305 Wireless Bluetooth Speakers
REV GTS 230W TC Box MOD
Desire Mad Mod 108W TC Kit with M-Tank
SMOK TFV12 Beast Tank 6ml
REV Drift Subohm Tank 2ml/4.5ml

Thank you & enjoy shopping at www.buybest.com

Here comes the new round of our flash sale. Product list as below. Ends at 23:59PM on August 29,2018.

Vaporesso Polar 220W TC Kit with Cascade Baby SE (Only Blue/Black,6.5ml Standard Edition)
PTH-305 Wireless Bluetooth Speakers (Only Rose Gold Color)
Smoant Cylon 218W TC Box MOD (Only Black Color)
Desire Mad Mod 108W TC Kit with M-Tank (Only Blue,Standard Edition)
SMOK TFV12 Beast Tank 6ml (Only Silver Color)
REV Drift Subohm Tank 2ml/4.5ml (Only Red,2ml)

Next round of flash sale will start from 00:00AM August 30 to 23:59PM Septemper 1. Check the product list in advance

GeekVape Zeus Dual RTA 5.5ml/2ml
C181 HD Recording Video Pen
Tesla Nano 120W TC Box MOD
Waterproof IPX7 Bluetooth Speaker with Led Light and Suck
IJOY Saber 100 20700 VW Kit
Cthulhu Hastur MTL RTA 3.5ml

As we know, Gene chip is the hightlight of Voopoo’s devices, which is famous for the super fast fire speed. After releasing the dual battery Voopoo Too for quite a while, this time Voopoo bring a new dual battery box mod, called as Vmate, which features an upgraded 32-digit GENE.FUN chip that adds a V0 class fireproofing bridge to block dust, liquid and fire, ensuring a stable and safe vaping. Weighing only 100 grams, the Voopoo Vmate is at least 30% lighter than most dual battery devices on the market. And the dual side battery cases design further narrows the inner space to ensure a compact size as well as adding a bright spot to the device with various optional colorful battery covers. Though compact in size, it’s still powerful in performance, supporting a max output power of 200w and 8 security protections. Plus a big OLED screen for clear data display and a USB port for firmware upgrading, this Vmate mod will impress you at all aspects.

Specs
Output wattage: 5-200W
Battery: Dual 18650
Resting current: ≤20uA
Output voltage: 0V-7.5V
Temperature Range: 100-315℃/200-600℉
Material: Zinc Alloy

Order page: https://www.buybest.com/product/200W-Voopoo-Vmate-Mod_61364.html

Worldwide free shipping for each order over $20. New customers can use code “BB06123” to get $5 off discount.

1 Like

For $9.99 I was tempted by the Smok Beast, but when I clicked the link and looked at the price it is not on sale, further investigation this is the V12 coils, not the more desirable V8 coils. So thanks for it not being on sale I saved myself $9.99!

1 Like

Vendor links/prices being inaccurate? Unheard of! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s a blessing in disguise, I don’t like the V12 coils!
But I found REV Drift Subohm Tank 2ml/4.5ml 1 (Only Red,2ml) uses the baby beast compatible coils! I have to wait a couple paydays.

That is the tank that is listed at $9.99 but $11.52 on the site.

lil experience w/ coils but always wanted to ask someone,which have u found to be the better of the coils from that compatibility category (small)? For my bro who I gave a vaptio Frogman to he vapes low watts ~20 -TIA

I love the Medusa Staple Clapton Coil 35-80W Best: 55-65W, and the GT CCell SS316 Clapton w/ Ceramic 0.5 Ω: 15W-40W.
As I recall they do TC also
I think Medusa has a couple new ones I haven’t looked into yet.

1 Like

Buybest does not list them
check out https://medusadistribution.com/products/medusa-tfv8-baby-coils-5-pack

1 Like

cool, he’s all about flavor and runs it low but most coils i see are on the lower ohm side

I have to go to sleep but feel free to bump my compatibility list thread and we can discuss it more tomorrow.

1 Like

Here comes a new pod system from Aspire - the Nautilus AIO Kit, which consists of a 1000mAh built-in battery and a 2ml/4.5ml refillable pod cartridge. As the new addition to the popular Nautilus atomizer series, this newly designed Nautilus AIO pod cartridge also adopts Aspire’s famous Nautilus BVC coils to bring you tasty flavor. It comes with two Nautilus AIO replacement coils in the package that both are rated at 1.8ohm, one for regular e-liquid and one for use with nicotine salts. In addition, the Nautilus AIO is equipped with an adjustable airflow system to suit your vaping preference and a large bottom refill hole for easy juice filling. Slim and stylish, compact and efficient, this Aspire Nautilus AIO Kit will bring convenient and perfect vaping experience for you.

Specs
Size: 87.5 x 37 x 21mm
Output wattage: 12W (max)
Battery capacity: 1000mAh
Liquid capacity: 2ml/4.5ml

Order page: https://www.buybest.com/product/12W-Aspire-Nautilus-AIO-Kit-1000mAh_61847.html

Worldwide free shipping for each order over $20. New customers can use code “BB06123” to get $5 off discount.

Here comes the new round of our flash sale. Product list as below. Ends at 23:59PM on August 31,2018.

GeekVape Zeus Dual RTA 5.5ml/2ml (Only Rainbow,5.5ml Standard Edition)
C181 HD Recording Video Pen (Only Black color)
Tesla Nano 120W TC Box MOD (Only Antique Copper)
Waterproof IPX7 Bluetooth Speaker with Led Light and Suck (Only Blue color)
IJOY Saber 100 20700 VW Kit (Only Rainbow,5.5ml Standard Version)
Cthulhu Hastur MTL RTA 3.5ml (Only Black color)

Nowadays, it seems quite common that e-cigar brands joint with top reviewers to design vape gears. The newly released Blitz Hermetic RDA is such a product, designed by Blitz and Suck My Mod, featuring 22mm diameter and a unique ceramic clamp type build deck for easy single coil building as well as high compatibility with various heating coils. The Hermetic RDA adopts bridged airflow technology with no leakage on the bottom of the deck that produces huge vapor together with the side airslot. It comes with a 810 drip tip but is also compatible with 510 drip tips with an adapter. All in all, this new Blitz Hermetic RDA is really a good choice for DIY lovers.

Specs
Diameter: 22mm
Thread: 510
Drip tip: 810

Order page: https://www.buybest.com/product/Blitz-Hermetic-RDA_61844.html

Dear friends,

How time flies! Buybest is gonna be 1 year old. Admittedly, it’s not quite a long time for a company, but it means a lot to us, as we are growing steadly with the support of our lovely customers. We sincerely appreciate your trust and companionship. As a new supplier in this community, we know we are not the best and still have a long way to go. But please believe us, we will improve continually and strive to become your BETTER CHOICE.

On this happy occasion, we want to express our gratitude to you with a great celebration activity. Various deals and surprises are ready for you! See details as below.

Celebration time: 1st Sep. to 21st Sep.

Offer 1: 10% off site wide

Offer 2: Free gifts and Buybest points

Offer 3: Lucky draw (3 times every day)

Offer 4: Super flash sale (new items every 3 days)

Offer 5: Low price packages (3 items for only $9.99/$49.99/$99.99)

Check out at https://www.buybest.com/anniversary.html

Please spread the words and get ready for our anniversary carnival. Thanks again for being with us and look forward to many years to come!

Best regards,

Buybest

Dear friends,

Good news! We have launched a points mall where you can exchange some nice gifts with your Buybest points. So please don’t miss any chance to earn points and visit our points mall often to find new gifts.

We are now offering two kinds of points exchange

1. Real item

2. Cash coupon (It’s a kind of coupon that which helps you to exchange your points to actual money. Usually, it will take us about 5-7 business days to confirm and transfer the money to your Paypal.)

How to get points?

1. You can get 10 points for daily check-in, please click here to sign in.
  2. Place orders and receive items. Your points are accumulated according to your payment amount of actual orders.
  3. Comment on orders. You will get corresponding points if you leave feedback for your orders.
  4. Comment with pictures. Additional 10 points will be sent to you if you give feedback with pictures.
  5. Invite your friends to register and put an order on Buybest, you will receive 500 points. Please click here to check it.

Extra - now you can check our first anniversary activity to earn more points easily

Thank you and happy shopping at www.buybest.com!

Tesla recently introduced a sleek & compact box mod, the Falcons and paired it with two different tanks as full kits, namely Tesla Falcons Kit with Resin Tank and Tesla Falcons Kit with Pod One Tank.

The Falcons adopts a 2000mAh built-in battery with USB charging function. It supports various protections including low voltage protection, short circuit protection, charge protection and etc to ensure high performance and safe vaping. The Tesla Resin tank is available in a 2ml TPD edition and 4ml stardand version that’s also extendable to 6ml with a bulb glass tube. It uses the lastest TS-XX coils with a resistance of 0.18ohm that’s capable of firing in the range of 60 to 110 watts. Besides, the Resin tank adopts easy top refilling and adjustable airflow to bring convenient vaping. The Pod one tank features a pod cartridge design with 2ml capacity. It uses a unique 1.2ohm coil that’s perfect for nicotine salt e-juice and bring a richer, flavorful, and more enjoyable vaping experience. 6 colors for your option.

Order page:

We are now celebrating our first anniversary with a series of great deals, find details here https://www.buybest.com/anniversary.html

Dear friends,

During Buybest’s first anniversary celebration, we prepare a super flash sale for you guys. Every 3 days, there will be 9 items updated at super favorable prices. Each flash sale item is limited in quantity and available in specific color. Please don’t miss the chance to enjoy great deals.

Vaporesso Tarot Nano 80W TC Kit 2500mAh (Only Steel)
GeekVape Aegis Legend 200W TC Box MOD (Only Snake Skin)
Smart WIFI Video Doorbell (Only Black & White)
SMOK MAG 225W TC Kit with TFV12 Prince (Only Orange Black)
VOOPOO DRAG 157W TC Box MOD Gold Edition (Only Azure)
Avidvape Ghost Inhale RDA (Only Blue)
Venvii Baby Ness 120W 21700 TC Box MOD (Only Snow)
Smoant S8 Pod Starter Kit 370mAh (Only Black)
H5 Mini Wifi Camera (Only Black)

More details, please visit at https://www.buybest.com/anniversary.html

PS: You can also enjoy 10% off discount across the whole store and grab 3 items at only $9.99, $49.99 or $99.99.

MTL fans, here you have a new choice now - the Digiflavor Etna, which is a single coil rebuildable dripper tank, designed for a tight MTL draw especially suitable for tobacco and fruity flavored e-liquids, and nicotine salts e-liquids. It comes with a 18mm two post build deck for easy single coil building. The highlight of the Etna MTL RDA is its airflow design that adopts an interchangeable air modular under the coil to achieve different air restrictions for a concentrated and intense airflow. 3 kinds of air modulars are included in the package while other 4 modulars are optional. Except for a standard pin for normal use, the Digiflavor Etna also features a BF squonk pin to match your squonk box. What’s more, the high quality stainless steel material offers long service time. It will bring you enjoyable MTL vaping experience.

Order page: https://www.buybest.com/product/Digiflavor-Etna-Mtl-RDA_62202.html

We are now celebrating our first anniversary with a series of great deals, find details here https://www.buybest.com/anniversary.html

Dear friends,

Here is the item list of our anniversary super flash sale from Sep. 7 to Sep. 9. Please don’t miss the chance to enjoy great deals.

IJOY CAPO 100 21700 TC Box MOD (Only SS)
Vaporesso Cascade One Plus SE Starter Kit 3000mAh (Only Black,6.5ml Standard Version)
YUNDOM 20000mAh USB Backup Power Bank (Only Orange)
Eleaf iStick Pico 25 85W TC MOD (Only Silver/Black)
4 In 1 Bluetooth Speaker with Power Bank and Phone Stand and LED Light (Only Gold)
Tesla Teslacigs Three Starter Kit 5000mAh (Only White)
SMOK Stick V8 Starter Kit With TFV8 Big Baby 3000mAh (Only Gold,Standard Edition)
C181 HD Recording Video Pen (Only Black)
Digiflavor Pharaoh 25 Dripper Tank (Only SS)

More details, please visit at https://www.buybest.com/anniversary.html

PS: You can also enjoy 10% off discount across the whole store and grab 3 items at only $9.99, $49.99 or $99.99.