Buying 18650 batteries (US)

sorry if this has been answered, where is a good place to purchase good batteries from and for a good prices looking to buy 10 or so. if it was just 2 i would hit up the local brick and mortar but 10 would cost me a car payment, lol. thanks and keep your head in the clouds friends…

2 Likes

Where are you?

https://www.imrbatteries.com/

Has a good rep (I don’t know personally because they won’t ship to Au.)

5 Likes

I like Illumn.com

Sony VTC5a for $8 each, and Samsung 25R for $5 each. Buy them in pairs and they send them in a free plastic case.

4 Likes

should have stated that i am in the states NORTH CAROLINA.

1 Like

+1 for Illumn. Authentic batteries at a good price and like @TheTinMan1 said they come with a free case if you buy in pairs. I like that, it shows they care about battery safety. Top notch business.

4 Likes

The question that weighs in my mind is who will you be pulling for tonight? The mighty Heels or the lowly Dookies?

1 Like

which of the 2 do u recommend, i will be using them in 200w plus mods

1 Like

Both are rated at 25 amps I do believe. Are you running at 200 watts, dual, triple or quad batteries?

have to pull for the heels. hope that answer didnt set me up for a few wrong answered questions lol

1 Like

not much if ever mainly between 50 to 100 tops

1 Like

Lol. No, that’s a good answer.

Actually the 25R are rated at 20 amp continuous discharge according to Illumn, and the Sony batteries are rated at 30 amp. I would look to Mooch’s chart for his ratings but either battery should be good for a regulated device.

4 Likes

thank you.

2 Likes

Both battieries will work. Both batteries are good and Illumn is a solid place to purchase them from.

2 Likes

elr is absolutely amazing i thank you guys so much. i am still learning the ropes about where and how to post things. thanks again to a wonderful group of individuals. i hope the day is rewarding for everyone

3 Likes

well only picked of 5, 2 of the sam25r and 3 sony vtc5 along with the nitecore D4 digicharger. over 50 and it dropped the 14 dollar shipping. $52.99. will be getting the same order again monday for the wife. thanks again for the info

2 Likes

Another Vote for Illumn.com and for what it is worth I use the Samsung 25r

3 Likes

I buy all my batteries from https://www.imrbatteries.com/

They have great prices and fast shipping. Cant speak about their customer service because I have never had an issue.

2 Likes

I agree imrbatteries.com have sales alot and you get free case with 2 battery purchase and they have the LG2s (brown) 3000mah 20amp for $6 right now. Shipping is cheap too and they give you new battery wraps with every purchase. They are out of Houston Texas.

@City: this is my goto for batteries https://liionwholesale.com/
Samsung 25r’s $4.86 a piece order 3 to 24 and you pay $3.76 a piece with great turn around time. They have everything a Vape could want.

1 Like

Illumn/IMR/&Liion are all excellent & trusted sources…depending on the cell and price at the time they are my go to’s

1 Like