Buying a mod online

Might sit tight for a day or two and see if anyone else has dealt with them, really tempted to give it a go at that price though.

1 Like

This looks like a wholesale operation. If half the price, yes, perhaps if you buy in quantity. I would not send them any money for a quantity of one, your money may disappear.

2 Likes

not sure about this company but ive seen them online here in the USA for 43 to 80 usd compare that price to fasttech or another chinese company if it way cheaper than those places then maybe you better research a little more to be safe

1 Like

efun.top has it for 40.00 US. Remember that Chinese New Year starts next week and all shipping will be delayed quite a bit. May not get if for a month or more.
https://www.efun.top/wismec-reuleaux-rx300-box-mod.html?mw_aref=7514e9c19f8144d076a81176f7d085d4

2 Likes

I’ve bought from Everzon and they are legit, but efun.top, Fastech, and Heavengifts are usually cheaper.

3 Likes

When i reveiwed it couple of weeks ago these guys were selling it for £42 if that helps at all 🖒

2 Likes

Try heavensgifts or gearbest it takes about 7 days to deliver but prices are great

2 Likes

i have never shopped from them but i do watch a lot of vape review videos and i know that everzon does sponsor some them or at least send them vape stuff for review (ie. Mike Vapes, Vapor trail channel) so my guess would be that it is a safe site.

1 Like

Thanks guys, really appreciate the replies, you’ve all been a lot of help. Haven’t taken the plunge and placed an order yet but you’ve all given me a few options. Thanks again, good community.

2 Likes

Think I can get you 15% off at Heavengifts, if you need it give me a shout :thumbsup:

1 Like

I’m up for that if they can do the silver/carbon fiber one mate, thanks.

Thanks mate, works for me (payday yesterday!), be placing that order in a mo, cheers for the help bud, owe you a pint if ever you’re in Cornwall!

1 Like

Not as often as I’d like to be fella :wink: love Fistral beach, awesome place…been drunk there many times…not for along time though :wink:
no worries man, happy to help :+1:

dude!..scrap that, won’t work, they wont sell Wismec to the UK…someone else has the monopoly on it, happens all the time, Try Gearbest dude
I just had a thought so I checked :confounded:

I may be jumping in late but for $27 dollars us for this monster clone of the Sith is awesome quad mech clone that’s just as e as the $275 authentic I got his mech mod and the only reaction I am gonna have is buying one in every color tgis thing is t now i can vape with my massive aliens at .11 ohm dual coil at 120w+ for hours of chain vaping absolutely love it.

1 Like

Heres the link for gearbest man,

Wismec RX300 silver-carbon

it’s them that have exclusive rights to sell to the UK :thumbsup: free shipping though.

It looks like I’ll have to investigate this company’s payment options. If they take Visa I’ll order from them to at least have back ups for the black model. I got my mods yesterday from an allegedly reputable seller on Ebay and they’re crap. The purple may be authentic but it’s defective and the black ones are just cheap, nasty clones. Not even good clones. The retailer had a 99% positive rating out of thousands of reviews. Thankfully my friend who ordered for me used PayPal and has a strong reputation with both Ebay and PayPal both as a seller and buyer so he’s going to take care of it but it leaves me still on the hunt for my elusive back up mods.

Which did you get?

I’m trying to get these, two in black and one in purple.

https://www.elementvape.com/vaporesso-target-75w-vtc-starter-kit

These are the original VTC versions. I have one silver and one purple. I also have a black in the pro version which looks like this.

https://www.elementvape.com/vaporesso-target-pro-75w-vtc-starter-kit

I only got the mod in black since I have plenty of tanks and they look identical but the newer version has some fancy newer features which I don’t use and the battery life is only about a third of the original version.

I know it’s not a super fancy mod like most people enjoy but it’s the kind that works for me. Once I find something I like, I stick with it until something better comes along. The Pro version is probably better for people who would use all the features but I don’t, I adjust my wattage between 20-30, down to 15 when starting up a new coil but that’s it. That’s all I need.

Bumping this because I did take the plunge on these guys. At these wonderful prices I was able to get three black Original VTC Targets. They arrived two weeks later authentic, factory sealed all in working order. These guys are bookmarked! :heart_eyes:

1 Like