Buying flavors locally

If I go to wally’s it’s usually 12-2am ish time frame. If I were to go between 8 and 9am on a Saturday, the Canadians that park their RV’s in the parking lot like they’re on some sort of bazaar vacation, would most definitely be in the store by then doing their site seeing and general un-tidying of the shelves/store in general. Nothing against Canadians, but in my experience, the ones that park their RV’s and camp in the parking lot for the weekend (yes that includes cranking out their awnings and propping up their lawn chairs and basically treating it like a camp ground/state park) have hands down proven to be the most arrogant, inconsiderate human beings I’ve ever encountered.

2 Likes

You know, you really haven’t lived until you’ve slept in a walmart parking lot and treated it like a camp ground/state park… :laughing:

5 Likes

@ADKmac. i hear ya. Sometimes more Canadians than NY plates in the parking lots. and this time of year is even worse. I refuse to go to Niagara Falls because of them and I’m 10 mins away. They just throw their trash everywhere so they are hit with the taxes going over the border.

1 Like

@VapeyMama … meant no offense but it is crazy.

1 Like

Haha none taken at all! I was just being a smart ass. :wink:

1 Like

WALMART!
I am in FL, and it is usually the trucks that like to camp out and sleep in the employee parking. Yes, I work there. But here in this area it is much better than the ones in south FL where they actually need a police office inside the Walmart. I really never thought anything of it until I moved to North FL and got a part time job at the local super walmart. It has to be regional, but I am lucky that my Walmart is tame. HAHA
I have seen some indecent exposure and other nonsense here but the truth is that almost everyone shops here because one can get almost anything that they need and it is the only one for at least an hour in either direction. lol

1 Like

Exactly! I’m in NY aswell and they absolutely trash everything. They try to dodge the taxes by unpackaging their new purchases and don’t even have the respect to throw the trash away. It ends up blowing around the parking lot or just filling a cart. Watching them act like the cashier is able to haggle pricing with them is just fricken hysterical too, simply pathetic behavior if u ask me lol

1 Like

glad to know not offended. sometimes messaging looses the tone & distorts the context. :grin:

you got that right but Canada is immaculate. Americans would be arrested if we tried it over there.

1 Like