Can anyone help me identify this recipe?

I have this in my favorites, But for the life of me cannot find the original source. Of course any search with the term Popcorn Lung brings up everything but an eliquid recipe. Have any of you seen this one before? Any idea of the source?

Popcorn Lung :

1.5% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
1% Sugar Cookie v2 (CAP)
2.5% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
9% Vanilla Custard (TPA)
3% Vanilla Swirl (TPA)

Flavor total: 17%
Steep 30 days

Open the recipe in your favourites then click on the “adapted from this recipe” button and it will take you to the original creator’s recipe. :+1:

It wasn’t adapted from another recipe. I manually entered it back before I knew how to use the calculator properly. :persevere: I do know that I copied this recipe 1 : 1 from another and kept the same name, thinking I’d be able to go back and find it.

1 Like

If memory serves, @Pugs1970 had one listed with that name. He’s since changed his name to @Steampugs

Nah, that’s a completely different one, there are 3 recipes with that name and none are like the one above.

2 Likes

At least mines got popcorn in it…although I’m sure that’s lovely :wink:

4 Likes

and the fact it uses a V2 product takes away from the name imo

2 Likes

I finally found the original over on Reddit. Looks like I did make some changes to the recipe.

Here’s how it is supposed to be.

1.5% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
1% Sugar Cookie (CAP)
2.5% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
9% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)
3% Vanilla Swirl (TPA)

Flavor total: 17%

4 Likes

Congrats on finding the source!
Who’s the author (that so heavily favors VC v1 lol)?

2 Likes

182plus44 is his reddit name

1 Like

and now the name makes sense lol

1 Like

oooh yeah…well spotted Princess :wink: …how dare they…

3 Likes

Do explain…I feel like a dumb a@@…182+44= 226. What’s that mean?

1 Like

explain this ??? if so im not sure

1 Like

earlier i said the recipe name didnt make sense bc it had a v2 flave in it , then the original recipe was posted and there were no v2 flaves in it , thats what i was talking about , i think it got lost between a couple other posts

2 Likes

I understand now! Lol! Blonde moment. I thought I was missing something :blush:

2 Likes