Can you limit "What Can I Make" to certain Flavor Stash items?

If there is, I can’t find it.

But essentially if I’m in the mood for fruits I would love to be able to pick Strawberry, Banana, and say Pineapple and see a “What Can I Make” resultset that included at least one of those items.

Currently What Can I Make shows you everything in the database, so you have thousands of hits if you have a lot of flavors, and search by Flavor Stash shows you everything with the selected flavor even though you might be missing 7 ingredients.

It would just be very nice to be able to say “Show me all of the recipes using Strawberry (TFP) that I have ingredients for”.

However might be a performance killer which would be why it’s not there already, but thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

That being said, thank you for the site! I’ve discovered an incredible number of recipes from the talented mixers on here!

3 Likes

Search by flavor stash is what you are looking for.

4 Likes

Not quite… If you click on one of those flavors (or more than one) it will show you everything with the flavor whether you have all of the ingredients or not.

For example, I click on my Cantaloupe (TPA) and the eighth result is “fresh thing” by marlockz1. It uses Honeydew (CAP) which I don’t have any of.

I was hoping for the same functionality, but only showing recipes that all of the ingredients were in my current Stash

This is the second best thing and it at least gives you something.

1 Like

No argument there, I was just hoping that either I had missed something or that it wouldn’t be too difficult of a tweak to put in.

I would imagine it is a major tweak to get it to work but i’m no coder so not entirely sure.

4 Likes