Can't get any juice to taste good

I was having your frustration for a long time. That advice I just gave you fixed it. I am a very happy vaper now.

what about like new Amsterdam? too cheap? lol

and use the 4% distilled water with the vodka? or use one or the other…

lol… not the $4.00 rot gut blend. Bleck!

I use both water and Absolut Vodka. (You could use Grey Goose too, very smooth)

Seriously - It made all the difference in the world.

Here’s a bombshell but I didn’t see it mentioned when I scrolled through but you are shaking all flavors before use? And make sure you shake nic also

1 Like

I have a different take on your problem with the flavors you’ve ordered.

Looking at your 1st and 2nd flavor orders I can see why you’re not happy with your mixes. What I see here is the same things I did when I started… loading up on average and below average flavors thinking they would taste like the name on the label.

You should try a few premium flavors mixed with your TPA, FW and CAP. I kinda learned my way around flavors and from what I see in your flavor orders, it’ll be tough for me to create a good mixes.

Take a look at this list that some of us put together, click on flavors that interest you and study on what goes with what, and how other people use them. And most of all don’t get locked in on all cheap flavors. One thing I have learned is better flavors make better tasting mixes.

2 Likes

Could try many different flavor mixes at your local B&M vape shop. You might be coming down (a sickness) with something.

Stellar Strawberry is back up!

1 Like

I’m going thru the same thing pissing me off

Can you post some of your work…it seems you’re sruggling maybe someone can take a look at it and see if there’s something obvious that’s causing you stress.

Hey Amy here’s one i made wasn’t great
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/652959/Blue%20Moo%20Shake%20N%20Vape

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/843476/addy%27s%20Yogurt

I followed the recipies as precisely as I can ( with a scale )

1 Like

Steve, you commented you loved this one you sure this is the correct one ? I mean for my tastes I prefer not to ever go over 3% for VBIC ( vanilla bean ice cream TFA ) it’s just one that doesn’t really benefit to go that high if you feel at 3 % you can’t get what you want out of VBIC then add an additional cream or vanilla this is what we call layering and it usually happens at much lower % over flavoring is just as bad as under flavoring it’s a rule of thumb type of learning trick…

Now I am nooot trying to be crude but there’s several things about this recipe that leads me to believe this is a " noobie mix " it’s ok we all have to start some where and I do like the idea of a BB vanilla ice cream …

Blueberry Extra while it’s a great flavor it isn’t that great at 10% dial it back down to around 3-5% but keep it there…here goes the layering talk again…since it isn’t that great and it doesn’t really make a great profound note even at higher %s add in an additional Blueberry or a dark berry to help boost the notes come in a lil lower w/ the secondary flavor you just want to " fluff " the berry note and help support your BB Extra.

Marshmallow- it is a great flavor it can add sweetness it can add marshmallow but too high it mutes and gives off an artifical flavoring that isn’t desirable I would keep it below 1.50% FA Marshmallow is one of the few that can pull off using it at 1.5% but not TFA it gets funky.

Speaking of FUNKY well Cake Batter Caps is that it’s just a funky weird artifical flavor that even I have learned less is way better than more of it…keep it in the drawer is the best thing but if it’s your only batter for now keep it in the 1-2% and hope that it doesn’t become the top note way off in the background not too terrible but up high it is weird.

So all in all it may not necessarily be your mixes as much as it is you knowledge of the flavors…this is key learn the flavors make small batches if you go off the suggested ratios that way you can learn example ( BB Extra 10% is not good needs an additional BB to support it ) if you only made 5 or 10 mls not to bad and you learn a lot of lessons about the mix.

If I were to do this mix it would look more like this

BB Extra TFA 4%
VBIC TFA 2.3%
MM TFA 1%
I personally would not put that cake batter in there
If you have additional flavors then add those like
BB Jam Caps 1.25%
Biscuit INW 0.5%

I hope this helps I mean no dis-respect it takes a big person to show their work I commend you !

As for the yogurt mix I feel it’s a preference issue much like the VBIC both of these flavors to me and may be to you as well aren’t as attractive up that high…I look right at that second recipe and right away i know I won’t vape it since I don’t appreciate that much yogurt in my mixes. you could adapt that one and try to see if you like yogurt around 1-2% then if it’s weak increases it lil by lil then you’ll find out if it’s for you. I personally can’t take it that high w/o the entire juice being very sour and smelling like puke.

4 Likes

sorry Amy I linked the wrong one it’s addy’s Yogurt that I didn’t like the
blue moo was ok but not great

1 Like

I think you may not like 8% yogurt it ain’t for everyone…try to adapt it and see if you like it around 1-2% and I bet you will feel different…also steep that juice at least 2-3 weeks

Also the Blue moo one to me is a great WIP keep at it and perfect it !

Amy
I just read your reply I totally get what you are saying about laying
and using less can be better then high % that was the first time I used my yogurt just recently got it had no idea how it would taste it did over power the key flavor notes a lot

1 Like

Amy
I really appreciate you taking the time to help me thank you very much, I will definitely take your advise and use it !
Steve

2 Likes

No problem I am sure many ppl would look at the recipe and have their own opinions. I know some may talk about the sweetener and while yes that is a touchy topic some love them some loath them…point is if you’re just coming off smoking you may need the extra sweetness I know I did for a long while so I can’t say it’s the super sweet I used that one for ages …I’m glad I could help :smile:

and Happy New Years !

1 Like

damn now I feel like mixing something but it’s too late for that tonight lol

2 Likes