CAP Graham Cracker heads please join in

But what are the differences (tastewise) between a “Digestive biscuit (UK)” and a GC?

2 Likes

One is malt and wholemeal based, the other Graham flour (with usually a honey or cinnamon added). I want to do a GC, but have qualities of the Digestive Biscuits I had when I was younger, they were topped with Almond slivers and had a stronger Vanilla flavor than usual of that type. I’m thinking I had them in Mexico City. I wish I could remember the name.

3 Likes

Maria cookies? Theyre like a digestive biscuit, but i dont know about the almond. Mexican wedding cookies have shredded almond and are delicious but i dont think thats what your talking about

2 Likes

Were they Gamesa brand? Or something else?

2 Likes

Yep… You’re right on both ends! #mygo24GC

3 Likes

Pretty sure that i bought it as a result of your flavor notes, i was pretty much forced to. I wonder, who has made who order more flavorings. I pretty much replaced the majority of my stash based on you diving into FLV. I dont think i would have even given them a second shot if not for wanting to try some of yours and @SthrnMixer’s recipes.

@Silhouette I had heard of digestive biscuits but i dont think i ever had one. Im tempted to order a pack but the name… :face_vomiting:

I wonder if they are anything like windmill cookies.

5 Likes

I haven’t heard of those in years! Used to eat them by the tray full with a tall glass of milk!! :joy:
they were a grahamy, cinnamony, almondy crisp cookie right?

4 Likes

It’s always @Pro_Vapes fault anyway… :joy:

4 Likes

Just to add in here fw graham doesn’t really remind me of a graham cracker. It definitely has a cookieness lol about it but I also detect quite a bit of coconut in it! Capellas is good as well as I’m sure you all know but over 3./. Is too strong for my tastes! Maybe 3./. Cap and 2 tfa clear. @Silhouette has a great idea of mixing the two which I still need to try! Tfa clear is definitely a weaker flavor imo! Anyway just preaching to the choir! You guys know all this I’m sure! I think I want to try dx version a lighter cracker sounds good right about now! Thanks for the tag @BoDarc

4 Likes

Yes, yes they were and now i need to get some.

3 Likes

LOL, I can’t believe it. I’ll admit it though. After doing ALL of those RF SC SF Tests, and loving the RF SC GC, I just went through my S’mores notes, and I never even tried the RF SC GC. BACK to the drawing board.

I appreciate ALL of the responses here guys/gals.

8 Likes

OMG, it was you wasnt it? Was i supposed to send you some VGs awhile back?

It had to be, that right there triggered the memory.

1 Like

I think I have too many flavors, can’t keep them all straight, or remember them all LOL.

4 Likes

I’ve been vaping alota GC based juice. Now I’m noticing that metallic finish …damn you :wink: I just always overlooked it because I liked the first and middle notes …maybe thinking it was just from hardware (coils?) …now it’s bugging me. I have GC SC RF… hmmm definitely checking that out as a sub for the GCC (TPA) …maybe 3%? I need moar Graham Cracker! :japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

O.M.Gee I just realized I’m a Graham Crackerhead :sunglasses::heart_eyes::star_struck::triumph::exploding_head::roll_eyes::smirk:

3 Likes

Crap, sorry @BoDarc. I’m going to RE-visit my RF SC GC which is very good, but I never really got around to mixing much with it. For the Smores hunt, I kept going back to the CAP GC and then my quest to kill the twang ensued.

1 Like

well…well…well, doesn’t this sound all to familiar, i am facing the very same issue @SessionDrummer however i am probably 2 or 3 steps behind yu yet. Unfortunately when i consider the profile im shooting for, i actually like that Twang you noted that comes from capella’s GCv1, so i guess yu could say im a bit further behind the 8 ball than you are.

What i will say though is i managed to get around it with FA’s Coco (coconut) coupled with INW shisha Vanilla bring an unbelievable level of creaminess to the profile. Im super happy with this recipe at the moment, in saying that im fine tuning the cracker part of the profile.

Smores is ridiculously complex ive learnt… and i was way out of my depths when starting this journey…BUT it surely has been super rewarding. I also found FLV milk and honey contributed an all round smoothness to the mix, but as we know this concentrate is a strong steeper and it just took over the profile.

So in closing give FA coco 1% and INW shisha vanilla 1% a crack, hope you find what yur lookin for brother…

Regards

5 Likes

Lolz! Hey? It’s not so bad down here in the Rabbit Hole :smirk: As always true on the InnerWebz you learn five unintended things when searching for that one answer …extra true here on ELR. Thanks for the share!

5 Likes

I mixed my Cosmic Fog Milk and Honey recipe with Graham Cracker RF SC @ 2.5% a month ago …vaping it tonight …Just right. I was tempted to go to 3% and it might be good for a real GCHead, but the RF suggested max is very present, balanced and enjoyable. Hmmm also seems less sweet (?) Does GCC (TPA) add any sweetness?

3 Likes

@BoDarc I’m actually going to mix that little beauty up tonight !!! As far as TPA GCC is does add SOME sweetness, but not a ton. I might try to do an A/B comparison to see for sure.

2 Likes