Capella Vanilla Custard V1 vs V2

I’m one of those guys who pays virtually no attention to the so called “good” and “bad” ingredients. 99% of the info on the internet is rumors or opinions. Someone says something and it spreads all over the place and opinions magically turn into facts. Funny how that works. Real world testing on this stuff is pretty much non-existent. I’m much more concerned about what’s in store bought juice than I ever am about DIY. I make the juice from either Cap or TFA, and if it tastes good, I vape it. Pretty simple to me. I try new flavorings to experiment, not because I’m putting stock in rumors about what’s bad and what’s good. My biggest concern by a long shot is what’s going to happen when the FDA gets control over all this shit. No telling what’s going to be left after the FDA uses their “formulas” to determine what is safe and what isn’t. All juice might taste like shoe leather when they get done. So for now, I’m vaping what I like and don’t think much about it.

1 Like

Cap vanilla custard? V1 and/or v2? I’m not a big fan of v2. It does have a strange taste and after taste. And not really vomit for me more of a weirdness of some spice or some thing. Not as bad as FW’s spice notes it’s a bit different.