Carolina Vapers Carnival

The Vapers Carnival was pretty cool! Met a bunch of nice people and saw so many cool products. Shout-out to @Beaufort_Batches, @TheTinMan1, and @Whiterose0818. Nice meeting you guys. Hopefully we can do it again next year. Oh, @Beaufort_Batches, getting work on that Tea Milk clone. Lol

10 Likes

I would love to have been there. Maybe next go round. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Dude it was really nice meeting you. Had a blast but vaped my fucking face off today. I walked out of there with 460ml of ejuice. Pretty much all shit except for SadBoy Butter Cookie. Someone asked me to test a strawberry methol that liked to have took my fucking head off.

Big money says the best juice I got was a sample that @Beaufort_Batches gave me. I am saving that for my morning coffee and after giving my tongue a break.

6 Likes

We walked away with about the same. My wife loves sucralose.

I did pick up Respek by Transistor. Its a Maraschino Cherry, Almond, Whipped Cream juice. The star, the Cherry, I was completely surprised by. Tastes just like a Maraschino Cherry. No medicinal taste what so ever. I was quite impressed. Now im off to drive myself crazy trying to figure what they used for the cherry. Lol

4 Likes

Is that particular juice something we non carnival goers can get? I think I’ve tried just about every cherry flavor and not many taste very good at all. Could you provide a link please?

2 Likes
2 Likes