Casaa latest call to action 4.11.16

You may have this in your inboxes already, but just in case:

here is the link to send your senators the email: Send A Message

This is going to be a nightmare if this passes!

2 Likes

Sorry…didn’t mean to dupe!

Continuing the discussion from Call To Action: Links to Help Keep Your Vaping Rights! Updated: 10/23/15:

1 Like

It’s all good. More awareness means more possible positive action.

1 Like

I already sent my senators letters telling them this is one of the biggest infringements of persoal rights in 50 years. This has nothing to do with harm reduction, this is a ^%$#$ power grab of unwarranted search and seizure and it’s complete and total patriarch government CRAPOLA!

4 Likes

Well. I really hope this doesn’t pass since it will make my work travels harder. But I also understand why, folks don’t respect the need to take care of things when they travel.

Hell, like when someone whering skinny jeans puts their mod in their pocket with the device not locked. Really. Skinny jeans. Lol.

2 Likes

I want to make a joke but I just cant do it.

There’s nothing funny about skinny jeans. Especially when a youngster is wearing saggy skinny jeans and they do the waddle like a duck. Lol.

Khaki’s are much safer for everyone.

man don’t get me started… my blood pressure has been through the roof since yesterday on this one and I don’t even fly since 9/11 feel free to check out my rant on twitter www.twitter.com/michellehughes_

1 Like

I totally get it, I let my legislators have it. The last few times I had to travel across the country, I took Amtrak or drove. I am essentially refusing to get on airplanes.

1 Like

I couldn’t find the “rant” quickly. But I understand the frustration with air travel. But to be honest, from being an insider I really enjoy air travel. Who can complain about traveling at a few hundred miles per hour and going from the east coast to the west coast in a few hours.

1 Like

Haha, me either. Buried amongst retweets I guess.

1 Like

yeah forgot about those dang RT’s trying to help out my fellow authors :slight_smile:

1 Like