CCI Triforce SubOhm Tank - Cloudy Collaborations, LLC

That will work just fine. That’s a good gauge to ease you into Ti use. Make sure it’s grade 1 or 2. If it doesn’t specify a grade then don’t buy it. Ti works best with a TC mod. If you don’t have a TC mod you need to exercise extreme caution. Do not attempt to dry burn Ti either. Dry burn isn’t needed for spaced coil builds. I use .5mm (25ish gauge) and 22g when I want to build super low ohms.

Read this thread before you do a build…

I appreciate how you’ve promoted Titanium. If it weren’t for you I may not have tried it yet. Yeah, I’m dabbling with other wires more or less to experiment and such, but if I want to sit down to the most enjoyable vape possible, I get a dual Titanium going and it’s just excellent. Thanks for all you do for us PV!

2 Likes

Will get some of the only stuff around today, try it in my crown to see what I can do them move to the trifecta

1 Like

Where is a good place to order it, the shop I am picking up from is usually outrageously priced

2 Likes

Did a single on my crown and it’s amazing, had to do rayon because cotton was not wicking fast enough

Ok, about to throw my triforce out, simply cannot get it. I keep getting stuff hitting the sides of the build deck. Have not had these issues since I was a beginner.

Don’t toss it. Pm me what you’ll take for it. Maybe we can work something out. If you’re in the US :slight_smile:

1 Like

I built a 22g Ti with a 2.5mm ID. It was a little tight but I got it to work.

yeah, ive wanted that tank as well, but cant see spending $45 for the tank and another $20-25 for the RBA…

3 Likes

How many wraps

Yep it’s steep. I heard a lot of good things about it, so I bit the bullet and got it. It will go toe to toe with the TFV4.

1 Like

I wanna get it working, I loved it with the prebuilt, but not for 5 bucks a pop

1 Like

I did a rebuild on the prebuilts and it worked well.

Gonna try it with about 6 wraps instead of 9, thinly spaced, once I get home and can wash some wire

1 Like

Good Luck. I hope you get it worked out.

1 Like

On my Goblin Mini I’m using 26ga Ti wire. Not as hot as 22 but very, very nice. Perhaps that’s an option for it.

1 Like

Sent you a message

@Pro_Vapes

Ever get around to the tutorial? Pretty straightforward but another viewpoint shouldn’t hurt. Took your recommendation and bought some 22awg grade 1 Ti wires. Might actually rebuild a TFV4 premade and see how that goes. What width did you use for your premade rebuilds?

I did a tutorial… The cotton need to be packed tight or you will get spit back.

2 Likes