CCI Triforce SubOhm Tank - Cloudy Collaborations, LLC

wow…better than the TFV4??? wow…coming from you, thats huge! guess i know what my next purchase will be!
thanks for the tip/review!

1 Like

This tank comes with a Kanthal and Ni200 coil that I don’t intend to use. Since these coils are so large, I took a shot at rebuilding one with Ti. I was able to successfully rebuild the stock coil and It’s vaping better than the RBA deck.

This is some of the best flavor ever… true, true flavor. I can taste every note. It’s almost too much. I’m actually enjoying this more than dripping. IMO this is better than dripping.

I don’t no why most people still vape Kanthal and Nickel. Kanthal and Ni just don’t compare to these wires.

Rebuilt stock coil, 22g Ti, ID around 5mm, 6 wraps at .22 ohms…

Now I know it can be done, I’m going to try a parallel 22g Ti rebuild.

1 Like

so lemme get this straight…you took apart the stock coil and rebuilt it???
wanna give me/us a play by play? i am totally intrigued…

1 Like

I’ll do a picture tutorial when I try the parallel.

1 Like

I have it, I am having issues with wicking on the rta deck… please help

You need a 2.5mm ID coil. Make sure to center your coil on the deck.

This is my wicking method…

So you fully drop your wicks down ok the triforce, will give that a try after the movie

Your wick need to rest on top of the juice channels, covering the entire channel, but not packing in the channels.

1 Like

And spaced coils, slightly loose wicks?

Not loose, fairly snug but not overly tight. You need to fluff your tails to look like these.

Then wet them, tuck and trim to rest on top of the juice channels…

1 Like

Got it, thanks, the smok on the side threw me off

It works a lot better, not as good of production as the prebuilts, but still pretty freaking amazing

What type of wire, gauge and resistance did you build?

24 g kanthal 6 wrap .26

1 Like

Need to get some Ti to try

1 Like

I wanted to suggest that but I didn’t want to sound repetitive. It will make a huge difference. This is a large high power, low ohm tank and unless you build it that way, you probably won’t be impressed with it.

Ok, only Guage I can get right now is 26, is that good enough

1 Like

That will work just fine. That’s a good gauge to ease you into Ti use. Make sure it’s grade 1 or 2. If it doesn’t specify a grade then don’t buy it. Ti works best with a TC mod. If you don’t have a TC mod you need to exercise extreme caution. Do not attempt to dry burn Ti either. Dry burn isn’t needed for spaced coil builds. I use .5mm (25ish gauge) and 22g when I want to build super low ohms.

Read this thread before you do a build…

I appreciate how you’ve promoted Titanium. If it weren’t for you I may not have tried it yet. Yeah, I’m dabbling with other wires more or less to experiment and such, but if I want to sit down to the most enjoyable vape possible, I get a dual Titanium going and it’s just excellent. Thanks for all you do for us PV!

2 Likes

Will get some of the only stuff around today, try it in my crown to see what I can do them move to the trifecta

1 Like