Cheapest shipping for nic salts

Howdy

I’m looking for suggestions for the best place to buy nic salts for my DIY that won’t charge an arm and a leg for shipping. I was getting it from Nic River ,but they now want to charge $25 to ship it as the only option. I usually buy PurNic 100mg Smooth Nicotine Salts from them ,but not gonna pay almost triple the price of what the nic costs in shipping.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I usually wait till i fulfill the 50 buck for free ship’n from NR myself. I have heard good things about https://www.ejuices.com/collections/smooth-salt-nicotine and believe the are affilated w/ NR. They have nicselect listed as the smooth salt brand but since most of us were very happy w/ the nicselect free, i wouldnt see a problem. Gl to to u!

3 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion. I checked there as well and they wanted $60 in shipping just for a 60ml bottle of nic salts ,lol.

As advertised " FREE FIRST CLASS SHIPPING ON ALL US ORDERS** NO MINIMUM" being the reason i suggested but perhaps of the haz mat ground req. it is invalid, perhaps if u can deal w/48mg it be free.

Thank you ,I’ll look into using that if I have to.

1 Like

I just got through checkout at NR with (2x)250ml 100mg/ml PurNic with NicSheild plus some flavors and puredrops stevia, and it seems that as long as you are over $50 total after discounts and before shipping, the shipping is free. My total was 50.99 and they only offered the free shipping option.

2 Likes

correct, i have even successfully gone under 50 bucks after applying a coupon code and the ship’n was still free.

2 Likes

Nice! That’s good to know.

1 Like

Thank you both.

I only needed a couple flavorings and the nic ,so wasn’t going to be anywhere near the $50 for free shipping. But ,dropping it to the 48mg/ml that worm1 suggested got it down to normal shipping prices.

1 Like

Sssshhhh !! Don’t tell them !
But, yes I’ve done that as well !

1 Like

I didnt do it exactly on purpose and did get a warning about free ship’n no longer available after applying code but it went thru,iir it wasnt anything crazy, a buck tops.

2 Likes

I hear ya. Similar thing happened to me. Felt bad about it, so added a few bullet bottles to get over $50.
hehe, precisely $50.01. :sunglasses:

2 Likes