Cheers All!

Pairings are NOT as easy, as it would seem …

4 Likes

It’s more an excuse for me to drink a couple… can’t give up hunting for that perfect pairing :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll take the bong and the blintz :grin:

3 Likes

Cheers All!
I don’t know what picture to post… been vaping Prosecco, red wine, Leffe Blonde and Leffe Ruby and don’t know what to drink with it anymore.
Gotta celebrate the most boring Belgian :belgium: win against England :uk: somehow :soccer: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(why isn’t there an :england: flag but there is a :guernsey: flag?)

4 Likes

26 degrees and 80% humidity, but the rain turned dead grass into 18" (which can get me fined) in less than a week.

And I just got off work.

Did I mention I use a reel mower? Curse my fucking hide man. . . This is a beer emergency.

Also, pipe and a crepe sounds divine just about now. . . but I don’t wanna make dough >.>

4 Likes

It never rains here when it’s 26 degrees. And the grass won’t grow. But you can enjoy the same beverage regardless :wink:

2 Likes

5 minutes for crepe dough. flour, egg, salt, liquid (usually milk but water works ok). A bit of veg oil if you want to go industrial.
It is better if you let it rest 4 hours for wheat and 24 hours for buckwheat.

Extra points for only doing your buckwheat galettes with buckwheat and water (and salt)

You can use a stick blender if you are a little bit crap at whisking it up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

36 degrees, 95% humidity, and no rain till november. plenty of beer tho

2 Likes

Up to 33 here, but down to 53% humidity. I mowed at 7AM. Gone noon now.

1 Like

My god, its raining like hell here :sweat_smile:
Few days ago i was here though… not a drop in the sky :smile:

9 Likes

My lens keeps fogging up it’s so humid… having some fresh coconut water for breakfast with a Mango Sticky Rice vape, so cheers :slight_smile: Alcohol is for later tonight.

Got to snap a nice bluebird breakfasting on some soursop (guanabana) yesterday.

8 Likes

Chillin with some fine rum
Cheers!

7 Likes

Cheers guys (and girls)

5 Likes

Keeping my topic alive, Cheers all stay safe out there :beers:

4 Likes

Cheers to you to anon’9’er 6779399292

Did I hear a niner in there? Lol

2 Likes

Grubby keeps removing his account… new year around the corner, time for a new one?

1 Like

Cheers gang. Happy, healthy and early Cinco de Mayo. And May the 4th be with you all. :metal:

6 Likes

How is the flavor on the NA? Saw the commercial last week and was intrigued

3 Likes

Not bad actually. More like the Heineken Light I think. Def better than the O’Douls, Becks or Sharps for sure. There are some really good ones, IPA style for example out there. Local and imported. Just a little bit of a pain to get them. The Heinekens are everywhere now at least.

3 Likes

@TheTinMan FYI, these are the best NA’s I have had so far. If you run across them somewhere, give them a shot.

4 Likes