Cheesecake recipe help

Wise words as always, watch particularly EM that mutes your creation in noooo time…

1 Like

phew! dodged a bullet there. By the way, is it OK to add Marshmallow and Meringue? . or just one. I think meringue might sweeten the biscuits and the mix overall. Marshmallow was for mouthfeel

1 Like

http://tjek.nu/r/eXfJ

Thanks a mill for helping out guys! Would be lost without the help and patience from this community.

1 Like

You should have a look at your flavor list to get the “What Can I Make” function work the best way possible.
Inawera Biscuit:

Check the flavors in the flavor list and sort by recipes used to get the right flavor. If a flavor isn’t listed, always enter it by “flavor name (company)”.
And sweet cookie cap, isn’t that supposed to be Sugar Cookie (CAP)? You’ll be missing out on A LOT of recipes if you don’t get that entered right :smiley:

Looks like a nice recipe by the way :wink: Maybe a bit heavy on the cheesecake for me, but that’s personal preference. Let us know how it turns out after a steep.

2 Likes

What would you lower to make it less chessy? I wanted to keep the la cheesecake so put it at 1

1 Like

Many thanks for the tip. Excuse my manners!

1 Like

Your manners are perfectly fine, was just a suggestion.
I’m just not the biggest fan of cheesecake because too much tastes like wet socks to me.

1 Like

Too minimise the wet sock effect what would you lower?

1 Like

It’s all about taste and personal preference, which is very subjective.
Just like some people get a peppery flavor from VBIC (TPA), I’m getting the wet socks effect from cheesecake. So if you like cheesecake, I’m no reference :wink:

1 Like

Cheers. And thanks again for all the sagely sound advice. Respect !

1 Like