Cigreen Gear RDA - 20ga Ti Gr1

I was going to say the same thing about the build. You should try that build on the Alliance. I have a clapton Ti build in mine. Holy hell its good.

Yeah, um, no way can I fit this build in an 22mm alliance. But I bet a clapton in an Alliance is amazing.

@therabidweasel

My black Gear arrived. I cannot get over how heavy it is. I canā€™t stop looking at the machine work inside the deck, the chimney, the logo, etc. Every piece is flawless and beatifully made. The intricate work inside the juice well is just plain ridiculous. The design is very well thought out. But the Engineer obviously didnā€™t care how hard it was going to be to machine it. I just about bet this was the conversation when the prints hit the shop floorā€¦

Machinist 1 - "Rook at this crazy shit!"
Machinist 2 - "Hory Hell! We canā€™t make that!"
Machinist 1 - ā€œI know. But when I tord the Engineer that, he tord me to find someone who can. Then find another jobā€¦ because weā€™re making it!ā€

3 Likes

At @therabidweasel recommendation I bought one of these. As many of you may know, my foray into dripping has been brief and fraught with disappointment. There were some that I found decent and somewhat enjoyable over the past years, but non that really made me feel all the drip, drip, drip was worth it. Until @LordVapor recommended the Goon. That changed my attitude, and thus sent me down a new path of vapeventure. Fast forward to yesterday. I built the Gear and went to vaping. First pull on it and I was all like

Having used things like the Boreas, Pharaoh, Ammit Dual Coil, Kylin, heck even the original Aromamizer - these are fairly large RTAs and ones Iā€™ve got in my arsenal, so the size of the Gear was no issue to me. For anyone who thinks the size of the Gear disqualifies it from consideration, let me say you could be missing out on something awesome.

Wife came home and was all like ā€œyou got my house looking like a night club with all this smoke. Take that thing outside!ā€ So I did. First puff was allā€¦

1 Like

The issue with the screws not tightening down all the way was addressed in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfbIa-paKWY
Within it an address to obtain the screws : Jason info@ciga-green.com

1 Like

I am still pretty giddy but really want to thk you for this gift and ELR community for all the help ive gotten. I realize iam used only used to 22mm rdas w/ bottom airflow and love my FS v2 but SERIOUSLY something is wrong w/ this thing! I really do think it must be possessed or something! I threw my reg build of 3x twisted 3.5 spaced @ .2 which does look small in there and after getting dizzy will have to decide to build higher or lower my nic.
I did have a prob w/ 1 of the screws not tightening, wanting to back out causing the lead to blow in the wind. I luckily had 1 to replace it but would definitely replace all of them. I have seen may reviews on how easily it will come apart since there are only 2 small o-rings holding her together. I, as always, have the opposite problem and after working it in my spare time may decide to sand the inside of the barrel. Since it is painted black, i suppose that could be the difference between it and the S.S that is too loose.
It certainly earned the respect to sit where it is now, but awaiting a heatsink adapter

Thks again!

2 Likes