Cleito slight dry hit taste

I haven’t touched the cleito coils recently but I’ll try what has been suggested earlier and try some Vodka or water to make the liquid a bit thinner. Apparently some coils don’t like the thicker high VG liquids and produce dry hits.

1 Like

I’ve used the same juice in them since may almost 90% of the time, and never had a liquid thickness issue what so ever. I did consider that as a cause, but quickly ruled it out, same juice, same brand coils, same tank, problem started out of the blue with the new box’s.

1 Like

I stopped using the cleito once i got my hands on the Atlantis Evo.

Atlantis Evo you say… I’ll have a look. I’ve pretty much given up the Cleito and use the Crown 1 most of the time.

2 Likes

Love my Atlantis, baby beast is better. But she was my first & those two are great. Still in use. Easy peasy for out & about.

3 Likes

The Cleito 120 is one of the best tanks on the market. You probably had a bad batch of coils as ive never had an issue with mine.

It’s a normal Cleito, not the 120. I want to try the 120 but the high wattage is a bit of a turn off.

1 Like

I have had the same problem of cotton burning taste but only with the 0.4 coils, the 0.2 coils seem fine which is peculiar. However I have since purchased the clieto rta and very happy with the flavour, I seem to change the wick every 3-4 days approx 2400 puffs and burn off the coils, wick is cheeeeep so I don’t mind doing that. I don’t know if this is excessive for wick changes. The rta is the first rebuildable I have ever had and have now purchased another one for quick coil changes and rebuild at a later time. The coil I have has been the same one for 12 weeks now. The fatboy glass is a bit bulky

How’s the airflow on the rba?

I personally think the air flow is better than the prebuilt coils and would not go back to using them. My only issue with the set up is that it’s a messy job to rebuild the tank when you rewick but that’s the same issue with the prebuilt coils. With out any doubt you meet to get the fatboy glass. Which makes the set up quite expensive uk prices are ?24 for Cleito, ?13 for rta and ?9 for the fatboy glass making it a ?46.00 set up. If I was to start over again I would go for the steamcrave aromamiser supreme, but sticking with the clieto at the moment

1 Like

Big Baby Beast is Best BBBB

1 Like

Have you tried the geekvape griffin 25? It’s on my list of attys to get. I heard the bbb is a bit muted on the flavour and is more of a cloud chaser?

1 Like

Well, I tried using tanks with an RBA most of the fall this year. I won one and I bought one. I bought the Boreas and I won a Lemo 2.

These are a really great option for experienced vape peoples. It saves money, it was fun playing with it for a while but the hassle of changing the cotton for me personally was a bit much. The flavor the first two days on a cotton wick you do yourself is wonderful but you have to wick them perfectly not to leak etc.

This Big Baby Beast with the .4 or .2 Coil is working very well for me. The Baby Beast was a flavor monster and a cloud monster but was empty in a half hour of vaping with my cloud chucking habit. The coils are expensive but it’s better than goofing around with cotton.

2 Likes

Can I ask how long your getting out of your baby beast coils, with moderate/high use I’m assuming.

1 Like

About a week.

2 Likes

Been vaping on the aromamizer supreme for about 3 weeks and it’s great, also got the griffin 25 which is very good but for me the aromamizer beats it on all counts but I am only vaping on candy and fruits so can’t pass comments on others. Since I wrote my last post I was getting dry hits and leaks on my clieto rta hence why I made the investment of the griffin and aromamizer but. Since found out that I was sucking the clieto wrong and that I needed to turn the tank hpside down straight after filling to create and balance the value home in the tank to get it to wick and not peak. However I wond change the aromamiser
Now I have it and infact purchased a load of spares aand another tank just to stir in awe this one breaks as getting myself ready for the UK Fdp . Happy vaping you all

1 Like