Clone rdas

hello i was wondering is it wrong of me to buy clones with no intentions of buying the real deal ?

1 Like

I got 2 clone goons that I love and I would never buy an authentic myself as I am a cheap skate.

5 Likes

To each his own my friend. I have authentics and clones…as long as you get a reliable 1:1 clone and it makes you happy then why not. No one should judge you or say anything to you. Especially if they aren’t paying your bills, your rent or putting food on your table. :wink: just my two cents.

7 Likes

Absolutely not and if it works for you why spend 100 when you could pay under 20 sometimes

3 Likes

thanks for the fast responses , you all bring up some points i hadn’t thought of , i myself only know two people in person who vape and they both use sub ohm tanks and they are just into it to quit so it’s always nice hear some other opions . i’m all for innovation and i would support it but i find it hard to swallow 79.99 for a goon or 100.00for a recoil , my wife would kill me aswell and wonder why i spent so much money on a little piece of metal . in my small vape world i sometimes feel like i’m the only one who thinks or vapes like that haha

4 Likes

You should ALWAYS pay more than the top price and then brag about it to your friends…

The above is sponsored by Facebook

8 Likes

You know I’ve seen a lot of debates on clones and have never seen it put better than you put it right there. Very well said.

4 Likes

Thank you brother.:punch:

3 Likes

No, you get what you pay for. The authentic is meant to be superior in every way when compared to the clone.

In my opinion, no, If you do not mind the flaws and am happy with the vape, that’s your choice.

1 Like

Simple answer nope. I do though, if you can after buying a clone, recomend that you buy an authentic…to support the creator if you really enjoy clone. But if you never did I wouldn’t judge.

Personally I would throw every clone I have (only have one of the velocity v2 lol) to replace it with another goon if the authentic was 35. Until then I use both.

1 Like

if authentic drippers that weren’t wotofo were only 35$ (nothing wrong with wotofo)i’d buy authentics like the goon , recoil , twisted messes 24/skill hell if they were 50$ i’d do it but i can’t justify to myself to spend 79.99-100.00 on a dripper , i’ve spent some real money on vaping devices over the two years but still haven’t gotten a authentic high quality original

1 Like

Depends on the clone, I would just make sure the clone has decent ratings. I have 2-3 of them from fasttech, they work fine.

You use clones…??? :astonished:

Im shocked, I cant believe this kind of debauchery is going on right under my nose.
Only 70% of my RDA collection are clones, and out of the 20% that’s left only 10% are real and i’d never have it any other way…I love my Tsunami.
Heathens.

5 Likes

3 Likes

My 2 cents…goes to clones, my dollar goes to authentic. I’ve only run into one bad clone, but, I’m sure there are more out there. I usually buy them because I can’t get the original anymore. ($8 for a Velocity clone can’t be beat in my book.)

1 Like

8 bucks eh i didn’t know they could be bought for so cheap i wish i had paid that , i bought one alittle while ago and paid 30.00 at the local shop haha i should search online but vape sites scare me

4 Likes

Which sites in particular bother you? I’ve had success with all of these

101 Vape
FastTech
Subtank Supply
Vapor Range
GearBest
Advance Vape Supply
Vapor Cube
And where do you order your flavors from?

3 Likes

If you have any questions or doubts on vendors feel free to ask the elr family.

2 Likes

I’m in that same boat. I am very careful about my online purchases.
My favs that I trust for fear are
Vaperdna
Eciggity (since they are in Hawaii everything goes by air so go for the free shipping and you’ll still get it fast.)
Vapenw

1 Like

i just ordered from eciggity for the first time , i had no clue they were in hawaii and they offer free shipping wow