Clone rdas

Yup. And I only use their Pima cotton they carry. Takes a few mls to break it in, but after that the cotton lasts longer than the coil.

1 Like

Clones work fine for me. I do my best to find 1:1 models. Any authentic rda/tank I have have been bought on sale or clearance for stupid cheap. Canā€™t buy the real thing on a social service salary.

1 Like

Iā€™ve bought clones and originals, usually depends on the price difference.
If I like the performance and the clone breaks (and they have) I weigh in on whether the authentic is worth the price for a higher quality device.
Iā€™ve had one authentic come with a stripped center pin screw that holds in the positive post. Luckily Vaping Walrus replaced the entire RDTA quickly and let me keep the other one for partsā€¦ Good thing too, my adult son tried modding the working one for other purposes and really buggered it up. I was able to make a whole one again with the parts. I also noticed the center pin is now available for purchase, must have been a common problem.

1 Like

thanks for all sites to check out , i havent ordered any of my vape gear online , i always go to a local shop or even drive a few hours to another shop to find what i need , i havenā€™t actually ever made juice before , thats my next my step hopefully here soon once i move across the country in a week or two but i donā€™t want to hall a mini lab with me . thanks again

1 Like

thanks MisterSinner ! i try not to bother people but sometimes youtube videos donā€™t answer my questions and sometimes i need to ask a question about the answer to my original question and i only two people that vape and they only know when to change the coil and charge their battery so i canā€™t really ask them very much

1 Like

iā€™ll check them out for sure , thanks a lot . i will have to see if they ship to canada eh!

Ask and ask away on the forumā€¦plenty of educated and friendly people here. :+1:

2 Likes

I have both clones and authentic RDAs. Aside from grub nutts or flathead screws, not much difference between them except for price. My first RDA purchase was a Mutation X V2 clone from Fasttech. Had it almost 2 years now and I still use it as it is one of my favorites. The beautiful thing about vaping is that a lot of it boils down to your personal likes, dislikes and budget.

1 Like