Clone Request Helpful Guidelines

That was really nice of you to help people!

9 Likes

I just have to second this. Sooo true. Once you learn how to tailor recipes to your own tastes you will probably like them more than whatever you were trying to clone in the first place.

8 Likes

I almost hate to admit, I never realized “ratings” was clickable… Thanks for the post! My ELR experience just got a whole lot better! Did’nt really think that was even possible.

8 Likes

Great job!

4 Likes

Well said and well done brother. :facepunch:

6 Likes

nicely put and informative. This will help those needing it as well as those providing the assistance.

6 Likes

Nice job! Very thorough.

5 Likes

Also, when starting a request… Please use the title format [REQ] Watermelon Chill by Element Vapes for example.

8 Likes

Edit made to include that. Thanks for your help my friend!

6 Likes

Sweet. Thanks brother.

3 Likes

Thank you , very much this is great nice work my friend btw do you have a clone for milkman thank you

6 Likes

Thank you sir.

No, but I do have a clone for TinMan

7 Likes

nice work everyone this was needed and hopefully it will be followed

5 Likes

Thanks for the insight, I’ve run across so many vapers whom love my juice at bargain prices. I’ve found… OH way so many recipes on pinterest, going to need an order or two to get my inventory up to snuff.
Peace out,
Hippie Juice Man :mage:
:vulcan_salute:“Live Long & Vape On”

6 Likes

Thank you for this post! I am a new member and what brought me here was exactly as you have described ~ hoping to find a way to mimic the taste of the one E-liquid that was helping me to end my 30+ year addiction to Kool 100’s. Sadly my local vape shop no longer carries this particular juice and I totally understand that they would not want to share whom they purchased from or what the flavor bases and or pg/vg volumes were…so here I am learning all I can about mixing from all you wonderful alchemists :star_struck:. PS: I am a total newbie to everything about vaping (like seriously green), but I am so looking forward to this new chapter in my life. I am beyond grateful to have stumbled upon this site. Thank you again ~

9 Likes

Welcome @ChibiKat =)
Glad to have you!

4 Likes

Thank you Sprkslfly! So happy to be here :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks for this tip. Great advise for a beginner like me.

3 Likes

I was never a menthol smoker BUT one of my friends requested a minty flavor and we came up with this:
dXRtX3NvdXJjZT1tYWlsX2FwaQ==
Pretty darn good Thin Mint. If you drop the chocolate and add a little tobacco, I bet it would be close. Then again, never tried to reproduce a menthol before.

1 Like