Coil Building show offs!

You have made a beautiful “Helix” coil. Da Da. A twist wire then another usually smaller laid down in the groove of the twists. Very nice.

1 Like

Yay it has a name! Lol
And thank you!

What did you name it? Carl, Rob, Mary, …

Well dang, I thought it’s name was Helix?! Maybe I’ll name it @anon60225325 because it’s cute and twisted…:grin:

5 Likes

Cute twisted and chooches the juice like a fiend.

1 Like

As much as I admire your twisted build sis, I’m not sure that is a compliment. Well heck, thank you, I would love my name on that perfect coil! :grin:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Haha, totally meant the good kind of twisted. :wink:

3 Likes

Simple Geek Vape SS Stagger Fused Clapton

6 Likes

Here’s some shots of the enigma coil mounted in the goon 24.

11 Likes

Top notch bro, really like the coils and your work :thumbsup:

3 Likes

This build has taken over my life these past few days :see_no_evil: so many things to go wrong with this one like miss counting your helix, coiling issues, warping, helix tightness. So needless to say it’s a pain in the ass! So I’ve finally got something together where I’m happy to take pics and share, but this build wasn’t without faults :cry: I realized half way through I had used stainless steel for the twisted frames so I knew that was gonna make this a super sub ohm build lol but I soldiered on to the end and Mounted it up, yo only realize that the bloody top cap was hitting the coils and shorting it out :rage: so although this build looks “ok” it’s completely unusable :cry:
So here’s the specs anyway lol
4x 27g SS twisted frames :rage:
8x 0.4 ni80 ribbon
4x 38g helix wraps
Mounted in the druga rda
0.07 ohms
Note*** please don’t replicate this build unless you have the correct equipment to do so!!

14 Likes

Besides the fact that it is unusable as you say it is a gorgeous build. :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Yeah that’s why I’m still posting it bro lol I don’t normally post things I cant use but as this has been such a pain to get right I thought sod it!

6 Likes

still looks the shit dude…unreal…well done sir :wink:

6 Likes

Most staple helix builds are usually used as a single coil too.

Loos great though Phil. :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Lmao ya like i could even if i wanted to - awesome looking coils mate - i could use them but there is no way i could make em lol

7 Likes

It looks very nice . well done. Nice picture too

2 Likes

Very nice, You are talented, I would like to see what you can do … Something off the wall :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks man :+1: what type of thing you thinking? I like a challenge :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes