Coilbuilderj on Instagram bro.

Drink with the Mrs tonight.

Catch ya later.

CMJ

1 Like

Hats off to the Mrsā€¦enjoy your evening, brother

1 Like

Just wanted to share:
I just bought 500ā€™ spools in 34, 36, 38 and 44g and a 1000ā€™ spool in 40gā€¦all in Nm80, except the 34g, thatā€™s Nm60ā€¦
I know it seems like overkill, but man, it goes by so very quicklyā€¦
Iā€™m out, night all

2 Likes

Whiterose0818 has a pic of a chick

Is it actually you with your Mrs account of something?

CMJ

If you are referring to my Instagram account, then that is my account, Iā€™ve never used it really, donā€™t even really know how, Iā€™m gonna learnā€¦that picture is a picture I posted years ago of my youngest daughter, Storm Breezā€¦

I just updated the profileā€¦my pic and I followed youā€¦Iā€™ll post more pix later

Fused Clapton 2 x 22N80 Core x 34 @ 0.13ohm

5 Likes

Awesome looking buildā€¦ WTG! What RDA did you use?

1 Like

Itā€™s an old build , canā€™t remember ā€¦Maybe the Mutation

3 Likes

I got a little bored last week and built this quad fused claptons. 28g 317L core, 34g kanthal wrapper, 2.4mm IDā€¦ I think it came out at .06 ohm, on my Velocity Clone. I just wanted to see if I still had the touch. It can use a little cleaning upā€¦ but Iā€™ll never use it.

6 Likes

@Pro_Vapes. Tidy!:ok_hand:

2 Likes

First attempt at high gauge fused Clapton wire.

26gNm80 fused with 44gNm80

4wrap 3mm ready for the TF-R1 deck on the TFV4 should come in around .2ohms

3 Likes

Hereā€™s the build deck and coil.

6 Likes

26g ka1 fused Clapton with 38g Nm80 wrapper, parallel 24g 316Lā€¦5/4 3mm twisted messes RDA .06ohms
pictures didnt turn out very well, but you guys get itā€¦

5 Likes

@Whiterose0818, Youā€™re building like a pro. It took me ages to build coils like that. Great Job MAN!!!

You should tag your buildsā€¦

EXAMPLE ONLY NOT MY BUILD

3 Likes

I ran across this on FBā€¦ Freaky Looking Buildā€¦

3 Likes

Looks similar to a twist fused SFC.

Good find!!!

CMJ

1 Like

It looks like itā€™s fused with 2 twisted strands in parallel. One right twisted and the other left twisted.

2 Likes

wow, coolā€¦thanks, brother! it looks proper now!

1 Like

I did it on my phoneā€¦ itā€™s a lot easier on a pc with a lot more fonts. Seems youā€™re going to be into building for the long haul, itā€™ll be good to have a builders tag/nickname. Iā€™m amazed youā€™re at this level so fast.

1 Like