Coil Building show offs!

Yes Lightningvapes only goes to 40g but they are always having awesome deals. When you buy from them they send a reciet with a code for 15% off on next purchase

2 Likes

Thats a nice gesture from them. It get the customer back thats for sure.

Thanks Dan. I actually do use mag glass with a lamp too :+1:

1 Like

Wow dude that is some awesome work. I too use a mag lamp and I am gunna need some of those glassess soon my eyes are getting worse as the days go by.

Anyone that can even see 44 has super powers and anyone that can wind it so neatly has super super powers. Well done I doff my hat to you sir.

2 Likes

Thanks, yes I hadn’t seen +40 around in SS no one selling it is probably the reason. Ha. So the +40 gauge Is in nichrome got you thanks for that link.

I had a look at lightning vapes they don’t have any wires +40 that I can see neither advanced vape supply. Is any else doing +40 ? Or is it only kidney puncher.

1 Like

I got some 36awg Ni80 as a free sample. Could I use that as a wrap for a SS clapton?. I’ve never used the stuff and know nothing about it

If you TC your SS coils then it will alter that and I would not TC with it. It will be fine in VW mode though. So if TC is important “don’t”, if you don’t care Do.

Hey man how do those magnified glasses work? I have the visor type version and they’re always falling out of place and the adjustment strap that keeps it on my head comes loose. I was going to get those ones but didnt know how they would stay on.

Hey Dan, I only get the links to the images on eBay. Not the items. Any chance you can put on the item links. Ta.

Whats up everyone! Im new to thr forums but not new to the site. I couldnt make juice without this great place! I stumbled upon this coil build forum and thouht I’d join in the fun. I scrolled through most of the posts and it’s cool to see how far you all have progressed!

I really got into vaping once it gave me my life back from cigs and now i love every aspect of it. Juice making, coil building, and flavorful sweet nicotine! Heres a few of my recent builds. Still working on getting them down solid

Shoot I had to edit…Spec! Top pic is a stapled staggered fused clapton with 26g frames, 6 ply .4 ribbbon, 34g stagger and fuse.
Second pic is a stapled spaced fused clapton with 26g frames, 6 ply .4 ribbon and 36g fuse.
Third pic is a mohawk alien, with (3) 28g cores and 36g wraps

18 Likes

I got these ones 60x should work for my eyes lol

3 Likes

@Volition I only know of kidneypuncher but there must be others I just started using above 40 so I don’t know yet
@DrChud Yes you can use it with SS And when you pulse it you want to do it like you do SS. Assuming you don’t glow it real bright.

1 Like

2 Likes

@SignMan They work quite well for staying on, the only thing I don’t like is I got to get right on top of my build to see it, and that is using the x25 which is the highest set of lenses. They go 5x 10x 15x 25x I have actually been contiplating getting the ones you are talking about, but I was going to get them from Harbor Freight. I think I meant it the other way. shit…duhh… ummm…drrrrr…belch

1 Like

what he said

I didnt know harbor freight had those! I love HF. I have to hunch over and get close with the mags I use as well and by the time I finish the build my back is broken. I guess its like that with any kind of magnification unfortunately. Seeing what your doing sure makes a difference though, you just pay for it in the end

1 Like

I’ve never seen a Mohawk Alien before!
It looks like it would hold juice well though, what’s the flavour / vapor production like, any different from other coils?

2 Likes

I need a mohawk alien in my life :open_mouth:…that shit is fucking awesome

4 Likes

Wow…that is some feat you have accomplished…I can only equivocate wrapping with 44 gauge to wrapping with hair!!! I couldn’t do it even with the special specs!!! Great job…looks beautiful!!!

1 Like

WHAT!?! I have never seen anything like that before!!! That is fucking awesome!!! Oh how I wish I could do things like this!!!

2 Likes