Coil Building show offs!

I just edited the link i posted and i get nothing like that. Very strange.

First time I have seen this screen as well

I tried the edited link and got the same so I clicked more info and this is what it showed.

That doesn’t look good at all. Please if anyone else get the same screen post it so i can delete that link or post to avoid getting people in trouble.

In all fairness to efun.top let me also put this out there. I am using windows 10 I am using the included virus software in windows 10.I am also using Edge for a browser. I have never had this issue before but I have never had any issue or virus with this computer running it like this.

I know @Ken_O_Where does a lot with computers maybe he can help explain what is going on. See post 1679 thru 1683 If not maybe one of the other computer folks here will see this.

awesome work man!..very nice job :+1:

1 Like

If I didn’t know better, I would have thought I wrote that!

1 Like

@wvsanta The site is fine to access, they are using https://letsencrypt.org/certificates/ for free SSL, not sure how secure that is though…

Some More Info about Microsoft SmartScreen

I highly recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox and if you don’t already know, windows 10 is a liabilty, read up on settings and how to turn them OFF asap…

1 Like

ya, I wish I would have told you that. I haven’t used it in a long time but i do remember; once you slide the wire through the clamp, there was a good chance that about 1/3 of the way through they (the wires) would get caught on something inside the clamp (this is without swivels). the way I combated that was to cup my free hand behind the clamp and over the wire. so that they could not jump around so freely

1 Like

First try at one of these, didnt go too badly. Am i the only one that has to correct each outside wire by hand? drill was just too fast.

7 Likes

very nice work dude, looks epic :ok_hand:

Thanks! next one didnt take as long but still a ball ach to build

2 Likes

ya they are a pain in the a$$. As far as the drill being to fast. Most cordless drills have two settings. Though I realize the slowest setting is still to fast so I got myself one of these

the only problem with it is you have to mount it in a vice, which is a bit tricky but it was worth it until I felt confident enough to use my drill. Oh ya a trick i learned for my cordless drill is to wear the battery down until you notice it is slower

One solution might be the daedalus since you can regulate the speed on it to a level where it hardly moves.
Check out some reviews on it.

I don’t think you can get just the drill part. also, it sits to low and doesn’t leave enough room to work.
I was only giving a suggestion, I like my cordless. Thank you though that is a good idea

1 Like

Not that i know of no. The thing about it being to low is managed by having it on something that stands up and give you the room needed to work. Every problem got a solution :wink:

1 Like

true, I think a couple hard back would do the trick. I do think the drill is brilliant

1 Like

I don’t have one yet but as soon as the chinese holiday is over it will be sent out to me.

1 Like

The drill is great (the chuck comes a but loose sometime) but you are right about the no room to work under it if it is on the edge of the desk it is ok or you can do what I do and just put it on a block of wood.

I also think you are correct you can’t buy the drill on its own. I think you can buy the little wire holder thingamy on its own but I havent saeen the drill sold seperatly. The reverse/fwd and the speed control is great. Best thing is you dont have to hold the trigger so you have a hand free for vaping (or fapping if your clapton looks great lmao)

2 Likes

I think I have seen it as low as 46 bones. Do you think it is worth that, to get the whole thing just for the drill?

get an account to see the real prices

2 Likes