Collaboration help

Hey everybody. Fairly new mixer. Not sure if this is best category, but I’d like to get opinions on a mix.
I’ve got selection of coffee, cappuccino, caramels, creams, etc.
I haven’t seen many recipes for many Java type mixes.
Past fav, now discontinued commercial juice was lite coffee, lite creamy with a pinch mint twist at end.
I’m looking for any ideas for that Java fix mix. Willing to experiment. Want a coffee note, not overpowering. Nice fluffy cream note under that. Not opposed to a caramel touch. Sweet is optional. Mild to medium sweet would be nice. Not trying to drown Java out or cream with sweet or burn coils.
Thanks in advance, any input would be great! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@GSAutoTech

9 Likes

Thanks! I saw those recipes & have added some missing flavors to my next order list.
I do want to test balancing the Java & creamy fluff tones. When I go get fancy coffee at store it’s so loaded with sugar, you tend to lose the whole Java experience.
I’m playing with a few avenues of flavors as a new mixer. & I think for me this might be fun!

2 Likes

Because this is all new to me, I’m particularly interested in exploring how the cream, whipped cream, marshmallows, etc, play with coffee notes.

2 Likes

Hey everybody. Fairly new mixer, first Pub post. Not sure if this is best category, but I’d like to get opinions on a mix.
I’ve got selection of coffee, cappuccino, caramels, creams, etc.
I haven’t seen many recipes for many Java type mixes.
Past fav, now discontinued commercial juice was lite coffee, lite creamy with a pinch mint twist at end.
I’m looking for any ideas for that Java fix mix. Willing to experiment. Want a coffee note, not overpowering. Nice fluffy cream note under that. Not opposed to a caramel touch. Sweet is optional. Mild to medium sweet would be nice. Not trying to drown Java out or cream with sweet or burn coils.
Thanks in advance, any input would be great! :sunglasses:

1 Like

cant help ya much on way of a mix but can offer 41min bump :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and although i dont think it matters that much but an edit to e-liquid/recipe category perhaps

1 Like

Try coffee liqueur VTA. Delightful dessert coffee, you’ll want to add a cream. Dulce de leche TFA or Jf is nice with it. For a plain half & half cream I prefer Hangsen if I’m wanting less sweet.

3 Likes

These are very good. If you try this out, I’d go Candy Cane at 0.25-0.50% and Kona at 2%, let it steep for at least a week, though it’s pretty good just a few days in. It should be similar to the commercial juice you described. The Kona is a nice rich coffee with silky cream added. I’ve been playing around with these recently and both are very tasty.

5 Likes

I have Candy Cane FW. Have to order the Kona. Thanks!
I mixed a batch of BustaNut Coffee. Varied the mix a bit with on hand flavors. Rich but Smooth mellow hazelnut coffee & a soft fluffy cream.
Diggin’ It!

6 Likes

Is the coffee liquor like Kaluah?
That sounds good.

3 Likes

Personally, I’d recommend the following:

Simple. But very nice!

Keep it under 1.5 percent though (I prefer 1 percent) or it’ll get overpowering. It has a slight cream note to it IMO, and you can always add a touch of mint.

5 Likes

No, just a lovely coffee with hints of vanilla and caramel. Has a slight liqueur note on the exhale. Perfect after meals vape for me.

6 Likes

The only coffee I stick with is:

I tried others but I personally like this one very much and not just in coffee vapes alone.

A other “popular” one is this:

I didn’t care for it, but lots of others do, maybe worth trying out for yourself.

3 Likes

Cool! Now I can look at some recipes and pick up a couple missing flavors.
I want to really pay attention to the percentages to get a feel for the flavors.

3 Likes