Comment after nickname?

I am interested in professional wrestling. But really enjoyed the Classic WWF characters. Including Bam Bam, but certainly not limited to Mr. Bigelow.

3 Likes

i cried when andre the giant beat hulk hogan but hulks shoulder was up lol in like 87 or 88 i was like 10years old i was soo pissed , loved me some cocoa beware and i git ultimate warrior signature at the Tacoma B n I lol

2 Likes

The Ultimate Warriors signature could be worth a significant amount of money. Depending on the item signed :+1:

2 Likes

it was just a picture i was in the 5th grade i no longer have it , i think i might have given it away lol

3 Likes

@JoJo, can I be known as ā€˜The Sillyā€™, that would be awesomeā€¦cuz Iā€™m silly :grinning:. Or, you could throw a random up there, and surprise me.

5 Likes

@JoJo me too me too lol can I be MidwestMixer? Thank you :blush: if not itā€™s :sunglasses:!

3 Likes

@Mark_Turner and @fidalgo_vapes I remember all of these guys from my brother watching wrestling back then! Thanks for the memories! Also, if you have Netflix, then I highly recommend GLOW! It isnā€™t the actual wrestling, but it is a show about forming glow, creating characters and costumes, getting it on tv. It is scripted, may be based on fact, but I have no idea. It has some hilarious one liners that my husband and I still throw around at each other daily, but too uncensored to post on here! :joy: We binged the whole season fast for us, watching a few episodes every night.

3 Likes

I need to come up with a good tag for my name! Any suggestions my friends?

Can I have the nickname ā€œGuitar Geekā€ ā€¦ Please and Thank You!! :wink:

4 Likes

I watched the ā€œGlowā€ show on Netflix ā€¦ I loved it. It was hilarious and it was certainly a true story based on the GLOW wrestling show back in the 80ā€™s.

4 Likes

It is based on the true story? That is actually really awesome!

2 Likes

Yes it was. Netflix also has a GLOW documentary with the actual girls that the show was based on. I think you would enjoy it if you liked the show.

1 Like

@GalacticResidue, @Jenny1978, @Mourning_Glory and @Silhouette, you can change it. Go to your settings page itā€™s right under username.
Says name, but thatā€™s the tag that shows under your username on forums.
Hope to see some really good ones!

5 Likes

Lol duh thx @Flavologist

3 Likes

Testing 1-2- 3 damn donā€™t see it yet lol I saw the part that says name and changed it and saved but donā€™t see it yet! Also say a spot that says title I clicked that and it says user or regular not sure what that is!

Hmm, something has changed. I see what you mean. Mine disappeared too, so went back with ā€œregularā€. Guess weā€™ll all be bugging @JoJo for our self proclaimed titles back.

2 Likes

@Jenny1978 -> GLODIY ?
no one would get? too obscure? :wink:

2 Likes

Ooh, I would like that! Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

My favorite line was in episode one, at the gym when the director is listening the moves they would be doing ā€œc*** punches, rope jumps, headlocks, Did I say c*** punches?ā€

1 Like

While funnyā€¦ Not accurate at all in my case.
If I had ā€œno useā€ for them (as I put it last winter), I certainly wouldnā€™t feel a need to emulate/imitate them. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (unless I was laughing at them)

Edit: sorry for appearing to come out of left field on this one. Just got a like on an old post, and realized I never replied to what followed it.