Comment after nickname?

@Sprkslfly is a Millennial …from 999 AD
hehh hehee he heh derhurr

3 Likes

Pffbbt. More like ca. 1970. lol

3 Likes

By the way, I giggled when I read this because of the show. But I highly appreciate the compliment! Thank you!

heh yeeeah GLODIY is funny in this thread but no one else would ever get it and out of context ? some inside jokes are tooo inside …like “11th Century Millennial” :wink:

2 Likes

Guilty as charged. lol

2 Likes

That shows when you click on someone’s name/avatar but not on posts. The title is what shows next to your name and only a mod/admin can change that. Regular is a badge that can be used as a title, but custom ones have to be set manually.

P.S. Sorry guys, you should be set now. :slight_smile: Let me know if I forgot anyone. Was out with my sis all day.

8 Likes

Thanks JoJo! We appreciate all the work you do :wink:.

6 Likes

Oh man didn’t notice until now thx a ton @JoJo your the best :blush:

5 Likes

I was thinking of Rico Suave’ lol :joy:

2 Likes

Hey JoJo … would you be so kind as to update my title to “Guitar Geek” ? I thank you for all that you do!!! :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you @JoJo! You Rule! I hope you are doing well!!!

3 Likes

I always wondered how people got the sayings after they’re name. So @JoJo puts it there?

4 Likes

I think I’d like “JoJo put this here” after my name :laughing:

7 Likes

What started as an April fools joke…

You may want to bury this thread @JoJo or you could find yourself buried in 100s and 100s of requests :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Hey now! lol

Some of the best things (and longest running jokes) come from spur of the moment events! :wink: :laughing:

2 Likes

I wasn’t meaning that in a negative way? I was only saying, it started simply as a (1 day) April Fool’s joke, now it has turned into this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No no… I know! It was part joke/part commenting on your joke about JoJo burying it! :wink:

4 Likes

I thought your reply had sufficient winks and grins …heh

3 Likes

What? Even the best have their “senior moments”?
Say it ain’t so!

/… And I yelled “DON’T LOOK Ethyl!!”, but it was too late…

4 Likes

Jojo gave me mine during the April Fools joke and I’ve left it alone. My badge of honor LOL

4 Likes