Congratulations to our French friends!

Don’t know if there are any French members here in the forum, but in case there is…

:1st_place_medal: CONGRATULATIONS :1st_place_medal:

A well played and exciting final with a deserved winner!

9 Likes

ugly J’AIME GROS TETONS, BONHOMME!

1 Like

I am sure there is a link between the photo above and the statement at the start, somehow.

As to why the lady depicted likes larges unaccented nipples, TÉTONS it should be, I am not sure.
I assume the ‘joke’ is on the reputation for french women having unshaven armpits, brought back from GIs of WW2. Such armpits are regrettably a rarity in Europe but are both healthier and should be embraced as the natural state of a body, nothing to be amused by.

As to the world cup, there are a few people happy about it and it was a good excuse to have a nap.

4 Likes

That’s how you kill a thread, well played!! Geez, get a coffee. :crazy_face:

Congrats on the win, France.

5 Likes

7 Likes

I’d say posting an unrelated photo in illustration of a prejudice for the poorly travelled based on partial observations from 70+ years ago is more like it. But hey, everyone their own.

From the last time I tried to argue on this forum about the implications of the binary nature of a question, I should have remembered that there is a strong core of reactionarily antiintelectualism from a subset of the crowd involved.
The rest of the thread is yours.

5 Likes

So in other words, Congratulations France! Yeah, better.

6 Likes

I’ll just leave this here

6 Likes

Then fire ze missles?!??!?

2 Likes

WTF? More of her please!
:kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes