Cooking the Cookie

After working with it a bit more, I am not sure I am a HUGE fan of the RF SC Shortbread. The FA Cookie gives the same effect without as much effort.

1 Like

Peppermint Pretzel Candies

Ingredient %
Butter (NF organic) 0.8
Catalan Cream (FA) 0.5
Chocolate Overload (Gremlin) 0.5
Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA) 1
Milk Chocolate (Jungle Flavors) 2
Peppermint (CAP) 1.5
pretzel DIYFS 4
Rf white chocolate SC 1
Toasted Almond (TPA) 1

Flavor total: 12.3%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

this needs a 2-3 week steep. used zero added PG and zero distilled water

5 Likes

I am not, but Iā€™m thinking with the proper machine gun I could probably at least scare them aware. If not, Iā€™ll just push you off the bike to keep them bears busy while I get awayā€¦mwahahahahaha. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Pretzel sound yummy.

4 Likes

wow! Ruthless you are. Iā€™m sure glad Iā€™m a grizzly bear whisperer. The pretzel, to me, is tasty.

1 Like

Well, I gotta do something. I figure since you are the creator of those fresh baked pretzels that attracted their attention in the first place, you should take it for the team :wink:

2 Likes

Just look straight ahead and pedal with me. If we work together we can get to RF a lot faster and safer. Besides, being Iā€™m the bear whisperer, Iā€™ve already called them and they said they will be out of the area by the time we ride through.

1 Like

I am sure the bears will enjoy these two pretzel-flavoured human snacks :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hmm smells like pretzel tastes like human.

ā€œI cant believe its not pretzelā€ the new grizzly bear food.

7 Likes

Damn, now I almost want to be a bear snack, you all make it sound so fun :wink:

4 Likes

What a big bear you are! Been eating lots of chocolate covered pretzels havenā€™t you?

3 Likes

This turned out okay, but with new ingredients and a better idea for how the ingredients are interacting, I think I am going to make a new mix. Playing with FA Cookie, I think that it will take place of RF SC Shortbread Cookie both in this recipe, and in my collection. The toasted Marshmallow didnā€™t add much, so I am swapping it out for the Toasted Almond.

1 Like