Cotton and wicking

I was using this brand was nice and fluffy but the bag I just got is too thin, they’re
super thin almost like they are compressed I think this company is getting stingy with their cotton

3 Likes

@JoJo Was reading a review on amazon and is this picture accurate ??

@Steve-o_54 I switched FROM another brand TO the AtomizerWick. I bought two bags, and they are fairly thick and puffy. Wonder if it is just random or not from them.

2 Likes

I use bags of Japanese cotton as well. I’d say 95% of the pads are fine. Every now and then I get a pad that is not as dense as the others and discard it or fold it over on itself and use a Scottish roll.

3 Likes

I had a few bags of this brand and were nice and thick could have just been a bad batch
don’t know
Thanks Walt
Steve

2 Likes

For sure. I’m at work and don’t have the brand in front of me but I get a bag at a local B&M for ten bucks and definitely get my money’s worth. I don’t have super sensitive taste buds so it tastes just fine to me. I’m also used to the thickness and density so I know just how much to cut off.

2 Likes

At the price you pay for the Puffs you could just double them up and still pay less than half. Or do as I do and remove the outer layers and loosely roll the strip in to itself.

3 Likes

rayon ftw. i dont do anything between flavors except vape as dry as possible in tc then drip the new flavor. If the previous flavor was really powerful I might vape a little 0mg unflavored vg/pg.

3 Likes

@CallMeTut have you been able to use thw bacon yet ??

1 Like

No, I’ll be using it this evening. Amazon didn’t deliver until yesterday and the tanks were full.

2 Likes

just curious , im anxious to know your thoughts please let me know

1 Like

If anyone needs wire and cotton bacon, lightning vapes has wire and cotton packs on eBay for around $6…u get 100’ of wire and a pack of cotton bacon for around the cost of the bacon from other sites

1 Like

:speaking_head:Yep! 500’ for $14… lifetime supply. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I really have to get around to trying that to see if it’ll get me off da cotton

6 Likes

Well it is/was a learning curve, kept having to thin out the amount I had pulled off to use. Good thing it the amount you thin off easily morphs onto/into the other parts of the cotton. I was going to watch a couple youtubes prior to playing with it but decided not to… all in all first impressions is that it is nice, just have to see if it stays wicking good for me.

4 Likes

that was the one thing that took me a minute to get down and i still screw up but like you said it goes back and blends into the cotton in the bag well

3 Likes

http://www.sallybeauty.com//cellucotton-beauty-coil/SBS-580006,default,pd.html

4 Likes

that is on my shopping list. I bought a 40’ box from amazon for 11 or 12 bucks last summer to test rayon before committing to 500’, and still have half or more left, but in hindsight I should have just bought the jumbo box.

3 Likes

Yeah I need to buy a box @ozo sent me some to try and I like it better than cotton

6 Likes

Is this better than Japanese cotton?

3 Likes

…and, for those who are thinking about hitting a Sally Beauty… if you ask the attendant/cashier if there is a “damaged” box of the 44060… they might give it to you for $7, like they did me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes